Noodles' Plain Archive Collection

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my PA collection. Enjoy! :)

devil.jpg
master.jpg
wrestler.jpg
rust.jpg

I'm not sure if these count, but they were designed by PA, so what the heck! :p

drive.jpg
drives.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection :thumbs::thumbs: really like the way you've photographed them and displayed them with the photo boarders :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
I'm your 25th !

Nice Collection ! hope you help me get Plain Archive Award too ... for me it's THE award.

thank you !

:thumbs:

Great collection @Noodles! Did you find the I saw the devil? Also were you on the fence for ordering blue is the warmest color or king of pigs? I was and I remember being around during preorder live and passed on them. Regretting it :( lol

Great collection @Noodles! Did you find the I saw the devil? Also were you on the fence for ordering blue is the warmest color or king of pigs? I was and I remember being around during preorder live and passed on them. Regretting it :( lol
Cheers dude! :thumbs:

I actually have a copy of the ISTD PET slip on it's way to me now, thanks to @mlmaier84. :notworthy:

As nice as the BITWC edition looks, I wasn't a fan of the film unfortunately. I'd never heard of King of Pigs and I'm not a big fan of anime, so I didn't think it'd be worth getting. I hope you manage to get your hands on them sooner or later though mate. :)