Noodles' Plain Archive Collection

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my PA collection. Enjoy! :)

devil.jpg
master.jpg
wrestler.jpg
rust.jpg

I'm not sure if these count, but they were designed by PA, so what the heck! :p

drive.jpg
drives.jpg

Last edited:
@Noodles that's exactly how I felt when the preorders went live. I have no interest in blue is the warmest color and king of pigs seemed okay but at that time I didn't feel like I -needed- every PA exclusive. But now I feel I do...and prices are pretty crazy :p so maybe I don't need every exclusive :/ the life of a collector....

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles that's exactly how I felt when the preorders went live. I have no interest in blue is the warmest color and king of pigs seemed okay but at that time I didn't feel like I -needed- every PA exclusive. But now I feel I do...and prices are pretty crazy :p so maybe I don't need every exclusive :/ the life of a collector....
Haha yep, same here mate... I originally passed on The Wrestler because I already had the CA steel, but then later decided that I really liked the look of PA's version, so tried to hunt it down for a half decent price on eBay. Thankfully PA suddenly got a few back in stock one day, so I was able to get it for the original price. I kind of regret not getting Melancholia now... maybe I'll change my mind and eventually decide I want BITWC and King of Pigs at some point too. :p