[Not Released] Yatterman (DVD Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one cheap steelie .... lol .... bare bones? sticker? ;p

This seems to be a Masters of Cinema. All others are listed at 24.95. So I would lock it in now on this price.

Amazon have the distributor as Eureka Entertainment with no mention of MOC on the amaray version.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yatterman-Blu-ray-Takashi-MIIKE/dp/B00718WE2G/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1327476717&sr=1-3

51VFJxyt4VL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thanks Carl-when I looked at Ricker's link yesterday, the description at the 'Hut' site, still said 'Blu-Ray'. This seems to have been changed now (which could explain the price). I've moved it to the DVD Steelbook area, just in case. I have added 'Possible', because when you first click the link, it has 'Steelbook' in the link name, but the description does not say 'Steelbook' anymore, so maybe it was cancelled, or they had the wrong item listing. We can always move back if this changes, of it ends up that this is not a Steelbook at all. Good looking out, everyone!:scat:

Reactions: Ricker and carllenc
Sorry Guys, Like DB said when I saw the listing it said BR steelbook, I just went on to give Zero the actual link and the whole listing for the steelbook is gone. They only have an amaray BR listed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.