Worldwide Nova Media - 50% OFF Dec 1 - Dec 31

Just realised the Leon slip is back again this year, wanted it last year sale but was skint and the finish on the slip is too good to pass. Works out $13.49 + shipping and I’ll bundle that with the Alice full slip. Nothing else really for me

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Hoped the still in stock GOTG One Click would be included but I guess that was asking for too much :p

Great prices! Thankfully I didn't really buy anything during Black Friday, so was saving that cash for Nova's sale... just ordered Demolition, Amy, and Perks of Being a Wallflower. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Well, that's a nice move! Just ordered a nightcrawler fullslip and the awesome Leon fullslip and also a love actually fullslip as it's Christmas ❤️

How are you guys ordering at the discount prices?

Prices just show up as full price in my cart.......?? I thought it didn't start until Dec 1st?

Picked up -

* Ip Man Full Slip
* Millionaires Express
* Dragons Forever
* Miracles
* Wheels on Meals
* Project A Collection
* Armour of God Collection
* Police Story Trilogy

Been after all of these for ages and at 50% off I can’t say no! Plus they’ve already shipped!!

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
ahh, I bought Sin City for the full price few days ago -.- could save $17
will order few items, when I'm back at home

Just realised the Leon slip is back again this year, wanted it last year sale but was skint and the finish on the slip is too good to pass. Works out $13.49 + shipping and I’ll bundle that with the Alice full slip. Nothing else really for me

Bought Leon, too. Couldnt resist, that slip ist to gorgeous :D.. and Apocalypse Now as Slip for my beautiful italian Steel :)