3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 960
Last edited by a moderator:
I was given an ID slightly different from my email addy as it excluded the underscore I use. Either way, it worked along with the temp password so all reset and info corrected as my shipping address was all muddled up :wacky: New site seems a bit laggish though... Thought this was the new and improved Nova version :whistle:

Reactions: luke98
I can't sign in using the temporary password either. I've sent an email to customer services so hopefully they'll be able to help.

The only response from www.hkblu.com I get is a page with text "I'm alive" :LOL:

Can't make updates to my profile; Save simply hangs and doesn't commit the information.

I guess not everything has gone according to the plan. Hoping they will be able to sort the situation soon :whistle:

I had issue trying to login at first
So I requested a new password and then changed it to what I wanted to use after login

They have changed how you login
You login in with your ID name and password not your email address

I also updated the address details and phone details as it was a bit messed up

In regards to your reward points Nova did say on facebook page these will carried over at the weekend

Your order history will not carry over

Website is to me a bit sluggish at the moment

I also notice my page says standard membership whatever that is :rofl:
I want premium membership :LOL:

I had issue trying to login at first
So I requested a new password and then changed it to what I wanted to use after login

They have changed how you login
You login in with your ID name and password not your email address

I also updated the address details and phone details as it was a bit messed up

In regards to your reward points Nova did say on facebook page these will carried over at the weekend

Your order history will not carry over
So when they ask for ID your supposed to write in your name, can't do anything with a temp password without an ID?
This has been a disaster, have no idea how to log onto the new site. Are we just supposed to register all over again? hkblu.com takes me to a site that just says I'm Alive?

So when they ask for ID your supposed to write in your name, can't do anything with a temp password without an ID?
This has been a disaster, have no idea how to log onto the new site. Are we just supposed to register all over again? hkblu.com takes me to a site that just says I'm Alive?
Just email them about it. I told them what my account name was - they sent me a an ID and a temp password (that You change once logged in).

Reactions: Jaxxx
Can't log in with my email (even with the @hotmail.co.uk part removed) and the password they provided, so I've tried requesting my ID but even that fails, because apparently my name doesn't exist. :banghead:

I thought the purpose of a site upgrade was to fix issues and makes things easier, no? :rolleyes:

h1_typeA.jpg

Thank you for visiting Nova Media’s new website. We have upgraded our website to have a cleaner layout and prepared more secure and stable server for betting shopping experience.

For our existing customers, there are some announcements to be made. Please look below.

1. Your login account(E-mail Address) remains the same as the previous website

2. Temporary Password is “admin0607”.

Please log into your existing account to change the password by clicking “My Info”.

3. Please check if your account information is correct (Address, Telephone Number, Nova Points and Etc)

4. Existing Nova points will be transferred from the previous website by the end of July.

5. If you have any other inquiries, please contact [email protected]

Thank you

NOVAMEDIA.

Do not show this message again. Close X

Well I'll be damned... the login worked on my first try today. I guess the site was having a break when I tried yesterday. :sleep:

Now I can't get it to accept my mobile phone number. Any suggestions?
Have you managed to enter it yet Noodles? 'United Kingdom' should show in the dropdown followed by your number without the International Dialling Code (in case you'd been adding that in) :).

Reactions: Noodles
Have you managed to enter it yet Noodles? 'United Kingdom' should show in the dropdown followed by your number without the International Dialling Code (in case you'd been adding that in) :).
Nope, still can't figure it out. I've tried typing it in every way I can possibly think of (including what you suggested), but still no luck. :(

they seemed to be quiet this year with their steelbook exclusive/choice lines..The Incredible Hulk and Ant-Man can be considered from 2015. so just TFA, BvS for Choice and T2 for Exclusive..hope they get back in the game with a much improve server..

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
Asked before no doubt but I have been charged by Nova for an item but according to the Nova website my transaction didn't complete as the item sold out before I could finish.
Any thoughts folks?

Just had refund so no Force Awakens Lenti for me then :(

Last edited: