3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 959
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not ordered with NM for a while, where has the option to pick your own amount for customs gone, are NM putting in a customs friendly amount themselves now, what amount too?

I just got a reply on my mail asking to put $18 on the custom slips for all of my 3 orders. Just send a mail to [email protected] ;)

I just contacted them about 10 mins back, they replied in a min, their quick!

They said they are using the $20 dollar value, in the current exchange rates this is over the customs limit for the UK, they have said we can email them so yeah as you said we can request it, I just think it would be better if they used a lower default customs value and have replied to them asking them to consider it.

Great deal! Will the products from Winter Sale be shipped right away or do they ship them at a specific date after the sale has ended (like Kimchi)? Nothing was stated so I'd guess they'll start sending out parcels at once, won't they?

I ordered Milk and Moon Thursday. Shipping was more than each slip box, lol.

Nova Media Membership Announcement

Dear customers, We hope you enjoyed the holidays.

At our website, www.novamnm, we have provided $1 reward point and $1 for subscribing to the newsletter in the past.
In order to thank our customers, we have decided to start a membership program. Different membership level has different benefits. Please look below for the details. Thank you very much for the support and we wish to receive the same support in the future.

Thank you
NOVAMEDIA

level.JPG

I would Love for Nova to start doing their Lenticular Edition as a ''Fullslip'' format as opposed to the current''O-Ring'' Style.

It does feel like we get much more for our money and they feel more like a premium edition as opposed to the slip on O-ring.

Really hope Nova does Guardians Vol 2 but with the discussion that they might no longer be doing Marvel movies makes me worried we won't get to add to our nova guardians collection

I wonder if Age of Ultron has been cancelled since we haven't had any news and it was announced before the Kill Bills & John Wick 2. Any idea Sir @Aniv ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Can anyone give me an idea of what's going on with Nova releases. These seem to stay in stock FOREVER and come back in stock all the time.
Are they actually limited releases anymore? It sucks getting all excited for something you think in unique and limited only to see it on the website for the next year and a half. Do they just keep printing and printing these things?

Kill Bill vol 1 for example I don't remember when it came out but it's still in stock all the time. No way they haven't sold the 700 copies in the last 2 years

Can anyone give me an idea of what's going on with Nova releases. These seem to stay in stock FOREVER and come back in stock all the time.
Are they actually limited releases anymore? It sucks getting all excited for something you think in unique and limited only to see it on the website for the next year and a half. Do they just keep printing and printing these things?

Kill Bill vol 1 for example I don't remember when it came out but it's still in stock all the time. No way they haven't sold the 700 copies in the last 2 years

hmm yes they just keep printing more, there is no real limit for anything anymore.

giphy.gif

That VIP reward system is a joke tho.
When I asked them about the early beard pre-order they replied:

"Unfortunately, there is no previous access to pre-orders even if you are in S-VIP, the highest membership in our web-site.

We didn't give to ANYONE previous access to pre-order.

So just you can take 8% discount when you make an order in our web-site. Please understand this situation." :rolleyes:

What if I bought a lot of their releases just to become VIP and get access to the promised early bird preorders?

And what are they talking about 8%, its just 6%.. :whistle:
well..maybe they count the 2% reward points as a discount..o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: undefeatdgaul

You know that every copy is numbered (X / print run), right?

Unlimited printing doesn't work with numbered releases :whistle:;)

You know that every copy is numbered (X / print run), right?

Unlimited printing doesn't work with numbered releases :whistle:;)
Haha yeh that's the point of my question. I'm suggesting there are more than the advertised number of copies.

So you're saying they've been selling the same 700 kill bill vol 1 since release? And the same 400 captain America civil war? I just thought that is very very unlikely but obviously I could be wrong. It just seemed strange something so limited and awesome would keep coming back in stock so frequently.