IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Via Novamedia Facebook page:

Hello everyone.

How was the year 2016 for you? We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 9th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.
We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last* *Selected Titles Only*

15391469_837337386370035_1877628860372752440_o-png.280134

The Sale is live!
(Takes discount at checkout)

I picked up Planet Earth Fullslip, Touch of Zen Fullslip, Apocalypse Now Redux Fullslip, and Nightcrawler fullslip.
Especially excited about getting Planet Earth for $47 :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Already??? Thought it was going live on 9th?

Anyway, a great sale from NM, but i already own all the ones i've wanted so it's kinda sad seeing them go for 50% off! :pain::(
But i did pick up John Wick and The Signal, which i've always wanted to own but the full price tag wasn't attractive :p

Thanks for the tag btw :notworthy:

What this tells me though is less people are buying from NM, since they have so much stock for a long time they need to clear out. Take Jungle Book for example, it's still available. And i think it has a print run of 700 or 800. Disney titles used to sellout within minutes of going live; especially a big title like Jungle Book.

Oooooooh i am doing my best not to go on a buying spree just before christmas
afraid.gif

The prices are AWESOME!!! :):woot: Must resist.......... :pain::ohno::banghead::facepalm::hurting: