IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Via Novamedia Facebook page:

Hello everyone.

How was the year 2016 for you? We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 9th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.
We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last* *Selected Titles Only*

15391469_837337386370035_1877628860372752440_o-png.280134

@Raggle Fraggle! @Futurhythm You guys are crazy! LOL. But you guys are lucky that you have things that you dont own yet. I already own Dredd, Nightcrawler, etc...things that i wanted so no point in spending more money.
At 50% off, every single edition is worth the price; i mean these premium slipboxes at $15 USD is insane!! But going by that mentality, we'd be buying every item on that list :rofl:

@Actarus You probably own it already, but in case you want another copy, Divergent Trilogy slipboxes are $15 each at Nova right now :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
I caved and bought 3. Almost bought the Bruce Lee collection but saw it says no English audio.

the shipping is killer, but when is it not.

The word Scanavo says it all ;)
You can also look at the pics. They will show a scanavo case, so it's a 'normal' bluray case

Almost bought the Bruce Lee collection but saw it says no English audio.

I keep looking and thinking but no Enter the Dragon is putting me off :(

In the thread there is a pic of the box bottom that says English mono but then a post saying no English track on Way of the Dragon. Not to tempt you or anything :p

@Raggle Fraggle! @Futurhythm You guys are crazy! LOL. But you guys are lucky that you have things that you dont own yet. I already own Dredd, Nightcrawler, etc...things that i wanted so no point in spending more money.
At 50% off, every single edition is worth the price; i mean these premium slipboxes at $15 USD is insane!! But going by that mentality, we'd be buying every item on that list :rofl:

@Actarus You probably own it already, but in case you want another copy, Divergent Trilogy slipboxes are $15 each at Nova right now :thumbs:

15$ each :wow: hmmm to double dip or not double dip, that is the question :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Booklets on nova exclusives are half korean/half english (same text in both languages). Standard releases of non-US movies with booklets tend to be Korean text only.

Finally grabbed a Nightcrawler fullslip. I was just thinking the other day too... both Kimchi and Nova aught to have more sales and stop hogging stock no-one's buying at $40+ a pop. They'd do even better business if they did this more often!