[CANCELLED] Now You See Me (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.7) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking of adding the amaray to my collection but now an exclusive? Nice

Does that mean you guys have plans to do exclusive on Part 2 as well? :naughty:

This film did my head in.

Bad choice IMO, but I also saw the other day that they're making a sequel, which may explain this decision.

Very bizarre to say the least- Not knocking HDzeta, and I did enjoy the movie when I caught it at the cinema, but makes you wonder what the thought process in deciding to release this was....Iappreciate that it hasn't had a steelbook release as of yet, but just seems all very, very random in the grand scheme of things.

Oh well, i'm sure it will get great treatment all the same...

I liked the movie not to mention I like the fact that this is getting a release instead of releasing another movie that has 47 releases already.

wow this is nice, never bought the amaray and we're getting a movie that is not all over the place and from HDzeta !!!!!

Not much interested in this title to double dip. Everthing depends from...everything;))) If slip / steel will be nice...who knows;)))

Great choice, I was thinking about getting the keep case the other day, may wait now, I enjoyed this movie, a nice cast too, have not seen it for a while though. :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing what HDzeta puts out for this and the options, along with the goodies. :joy:

I'll be giving this release a pass, as this isn't a film I want to own.

The movie was enjoyable enough in a cartoonist sort of way. It got rather silly so it helps if you don't think about the plot too much.

Odd choice...
I already own the regular release and got it for about $7.99... so I'll have to pass on this. #notsteelbookworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.