Release date: September 26, 2016
Purchase links: HMV - Zoom - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

Note: Artwork identical to the original Chinese release :thumbs:

Oblivion 4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and tridon
Got this on UHD. Picture quality is better than the bluray but nothing spectacular. The Dolby Atmos track is the REAL improvement.... Just awesome :thumbs:
Have swapped discs with the UK steel ;)

Last edited:
I miss not having this art on my copy of this movie. Too bad the US got Tom holding a rifle.

1. Should I get this now? Do these 4Ks go OOP?

2. I don't like the big border on top. Is that permanent on the artwork? Never bought one of these. Pics would be nice.

Last edited:
Ordered this from Zavvi, they cancelled my order and now it's gone from their site. It's completely unavailable from Amazon, too. What the heck is going on with this release? :cautious:

Ordered this from Zavvi, they cancelled my order and now it's gone from their site. It's completely unavailable from Amazon, too. What the heck is going on with this release? :cautious:

A lot of people are complaining about the transfer on this, saying the blu ray looks better than the 4k disc. Not sure if that has anything to do with it because it's still availble on Amazon US/Canada. Or, maybe they are reissuing the rounded cornered slips to the regular shaped slips.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tridon
A lot of people are complaining about the transfer on this, saying the blu ray looks better than the 4k disc. Not sure if that has anything to do with it because it's still availble on Amazon US/Canada. Or, maybe they are reissuing the rounded cornered slips to the regular shaped slips.

I was really hoping to get it with the rounded corners. Bums me out that Universal is getting rid of that. That's the reason I voted them as my favourite company for 4K slips.

Ive got the UHD of this, and it looks great in 4K HDR, much better than the bluray.

Damn, I should've bought this when it came out. I was waiting for a good price and now it's just inflated eBay prices instead. :facepalm: