Notes: BD+DVD+Digital Copy

pinger_1595555998_zps7bdc12f0.jpg

pinger_1595555998_zps7bdc12f0.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to have to be moved to the metal pak thread I put steelbook by mistake because of the front design and side spine.

The writing is down the center of the spine and not off center as it would be on a MetalPak. There is also the seem above and below the spine as there would be on a Steelbook. This looks like a Steelbook and not a Metalpak to me. There have been other Walmart releases that stated metal packaging and it was a Steelbook.

The spine does look like a Steelbook but the rounded edges on the front look more like a metal pak. I think this is a poor mock up and will end up being a metal pak.

I know this is not related but since this is a VUDU pre-order through Wal Mart, and it's clearly advertised as a Metal Pak, I highly doubt Man of Steel will actually be a steelbook since it's not advertised as such.

On a related note, why, why does it have to be a Metal Pak :angry:

great so if that last pic is right if you preorder it via that card they mail the metal pak to you when its released. And with the durability of those things i would be surprised to find one that comes even close to mint.

Reactions: Bluprint and DJ IXS
great so if that last pic is right if you preorder it via that card they mail the metal pak to you when its released. And with the durability of those things i would be surprised to find one that comes even close to mint.

Most likely a jiffy bag! When The Hobbit was released though, they also had it in store. Maybe this will be the same, or maybe not! You're right though. It's rolling the dice with a metal pak in a bubble mailier :ohno: