144.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 91inYkBSkuL__SL1500_.jpg
    91inYkBSkuL__SL1500_.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 91m-iQKL5CL__SL1500_.jpg
    91m-iQKL5CL__SL1500_.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they will try and resell this one that I got. Needless to say, it's being sent back in the morning.

egerazen.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: psychoscot
There actually a slash from north. South, east, west, if you look at it.

Ahh mate, I'm not too fussed. It's not as nice in hand and a steelbook purchase I made because of the price (8.99) I've since invested in a MOS Walmart steel with Lenticular, so the refunds going towards that :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot
There actually a slash from north. South, east, west, if you look at it.

Ahh mate, I'm not too fussed. It's not as nice in hand and a steelbook purchase I made because of the price (8.99) I've since invested in a MOS Walmart steel with Lenticular, so the refunds going towards that :thumbs:

Yeah same, only bought it because of the price. Still sitting sealed but it's not the best looking steel. The art is nice but the dull matte finish seriously lets it down.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: PKAVFC
Man. I'm torn. I want to order this and maybe one more film. The price is too good to pass. But I wasn't too crazy about the film. Decisions, decisions.

I feel the same way about you, I had ordered it, than cancelled, even though it's not expensive I wasn't blown away by the movie... nice ending but for the rest it's not so great as a sci-fi movie... and I love Tom Cuise's movies usually

Last edited:
I feel the same way about you, I had ordered it, than cancelled, even though it's not expensive I wasn't blown away by the movie... nice ending but for the rest it's not so great as a sci-fi movie... and I love Tom Cuise's movies usually

Yeah last half hour is great but getting there is a hard slog!

agreed and was surprised... i know we're not supposed to talk about other movies in a specific thread assigned to a movie, but Elysium was much better, that one i loved

Elysium had more story, but in terms of visuals and soundtrack Oblivion truly is a masterpiece especially on a cinema screen, just unfortunate that it had such a poor script and guessable ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER
Elysium had a more story, but in terms of visuals and soundtrack Oblivion truly is a masterpiece especially on a cinema screen, just unfortunate that it had such a poor script and guessable ending.

I thought Elysiums script was poor. Its premise ewas excellent, but it too had a predictable ending. I thought Oblivion paid tribute to all the scifi classics. I loved it. Elysium was ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I thought Elysiums script was poor. Its premise ewas excellent, but it too had a predictable ending. I thought Oblivion paid tribute to all the scifi classics. I loved it. Elysium was ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I have watched Oblivion a few times, but could only sit through Elysium once.

In my Opinion, Elysium could have better story, but was ok. Some nice action scenes and effects. The Bad Guy was somehow cool.
I like Oblivion better, because it was more "classic" Sci-Fi and had an absolute excellent soundtrack.

Reactions: huggy2k4