144.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 91inYkBSkuL__SL1500_.jpg
    91inYkBSkuL__SL1500_.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 91m-iQKL5CL__SL1500_.jpg
    91m-iQKL5CL__SL1500_.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
This was in my local cex at £7 but was custom glossed gone wrong, now that's the 2nd custom glossed steelbook in there in the last few weeks both gone wrong.

Last edited:
Elysium had more story, but in terms of visuals and soundtrack Oblivion truly is a masterpiece especially on a cinema screen, just unfortunate that it had such a poor script and guessable ending.

Loved Elysium of course, double dipped and watched it couple times... Last we spoke I was saying that I wasn't crazy about Oblivion, but last night decided was in a sci-fi mood but calm one, so I rewatched Oblivion. I don't know why I didn't like it the first time around, maybe I was in a not so great mood and this movie is often low key at times...you really have to follow the story as not much happens at times but the story grows and of course the effects are amazing I agree with you visually this is a stunning movie. My 2nd watch I just loved it, I got into it and was a nice watch. only thing is the steels for that movie are ''blah''...but even though I still have unanswered questions in regards to the film, I loved it...sometimes first impressions are not the right ones...love watching movies more than one times(not all but a lot).

Loved Elysium of course, double dipped and watched it couple times... Last we spoke I was saying that I wasn't crazy about Oblivion, but last night decided was in a sci-fi mood but calm one, so I rewatched Oblivion. I don't know why I didn't like it the first time around, maybe I was in a not so great mood and this movie is often low key at times...you really have to follow the story as not much happens at times but the story grows and of course the effects are amazing I agree with you visually this is a stunning movie. My 2nd watch I just loved it, I got into it and was a nice watch. only thing is the steels for that movie are ''blah''...but even though I still have unanswered questions in regards to the film, I loved it...sometimes first impressions are not the right ones...love watching movies more than one times(not all but a lot).

Indeed. This is a perfect example of a film you need to see again before you appriciate it to its full extent. First watch i was like "Well that was cool, but was it good, really? hmm, dunno".. Second time i watched it i really liked it. The third time i loved it! Not often that happens :)

Indeed. This is a perfect example of a film you need to see again before you appriciate it to its full extent. First watch i was like "Well that was cool, but was it good, really? hmm, dunno".. Second time i watched it i really liked it. The third time i loved it! Not often that happens :)

yes I like when this happens :thumbs:

Agreed! Thought this was good looking but passable at best at the pictures, but have watched it about 4 times since and love it! Good (though derivative - what isnt?) story, stunning visuals, solid acting and a top soundtrack! Elysium was ruined by the waaaay ott performance by Sharlto. Was good in many other parts though.