Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 11, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6257596_sa.jpg;maxHeight=400;maxWidth=400

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased to see that this movie is coming to SteelBook®, but I wonder if these announcements come too soon? The movie itself is just releasing now, and seems to be reviewing in the meh to good range; as such, I was likely going to pass on seeing it in theatres. Now that I already know it's going to be available in a SteelBook®, I'm even less inclined to see it in theatres. Good for Best Buy, but perhaps bad for Warner Bros.; no theatre and Blu-ray double-dip from me. I guess even the flattest pancake has two sides.

Really enjoyed this film, but I think it could've benefited from a more inspired and interesting director as well as a better script. Bits feel like rehash from Oceans 11, but thankfully it still stands as its own and is a very fun heist film. The entire cast is great and I'd love to see more of this.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Looking forward to catching this one at theater. Wife got horrible cold for her birthday and we had to cancel her birthday outing with our crew to see it at Alamo Drafthouse NYC. Love this cast and glad to see Steelbook!

I need to catch this at theaters before I'm too late. Today I'm watching Isle of Dogs, though.

Yup, with a bunch of sexy, elegant and dynamic women featured how come the sexiest thing about this steelbook is a figure "8"? . . and the back art is breathtaking in the same way that nearly all Eureka steelbook backs are.
1532633484990.png
oceans-8-7592.jpg

Insides looks good, however, as a downmarket version of the MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS steelbook artwork . . .

1532633421559.png
1532633995624.png

. . . but, yup, I've got to admit I prefer the equally red but more interesting and more sexy DEADPOOL 2 steelbook.

Last edited:
Artwork is a little redundant for me. Why 2 8's? :oohyeah:
I'll be picking up a version of the film for sure, but not really loving this at all.

Wow! Now up to $38. More than the typical $35, insane. :wtf:
Yeah, I don’t understand that (and The Meg) being more than a Disney/Marvel 4K release. Dropping them to $10 and $15 will make them move. $38 is going to continue sitting on shelves collecting dust.

Reactions: Lone Crusader