OFFICIAL EURO 2016 THREAD

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

All the Euro 2016 chat in here :)

:( There is no words for how **** that was, Northern Ireland were dominating possession and really taking it to Wales who couldn't believe it was 0-0 and didn't know how to deal with Northern Ireland's great defending, then an own ******* goal it's just heartbreaking. Honestly I'm not sure what to say, the players and fans of Northern Ireland didn't deserve that and I'm sorry why Robbie Savage Ex Wales player was doing the commentary and his screaming and snide comments over an own goal was appalling. Then at the end they said "...Wales were too strong for them..." GTF :jacked:

I'm sorry I like Wales but that's just **** they got an own goal, they didn't score, they barely had any shots on goal, it deserved to go the extra time at least. Yes everyone would take it, if it's their team but have a bit of humility for Northern Ireland players and fans, Wales got through on horrible luck of a terrible accident own goal.

I'm sorry @EdNorton it's absolutely heartbreaking, I hope you ok, really unfair but Northern Ireland should be so proud of the boys, I know I am.

Reactions: EdNorton
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm ready for the Game. Will Griggs on Fire today @EdNorton ?

Chant of the tournament @Alistair G
Good luck today man.

:( There is no words for how **** that was, Northern Ireland were dominating possession and really taking it to Wales who couldn't believe it was 0-0 and didn't know how to deal with Northern Ireland's great defending, then an own ******* goal it's just heartbreaking. Honestly I'm not sure what to say, the players and fans of Northern Ireland didn't deserve that and I'm sorry why Robbie Savage Ex Wales player was doing the commentary and his screaming and snide comments over an own goal was appalling. Then at the end they said "...Wales were too strong for them..." GTF :jacked:

I'm sorry I like Wales but that's just **** they got an own goal, they didn't score, they barely had any shots on goal, it deserved to go the extra time at least. Yes everyone would take it, if it's their team but have a bit of humility for Northern Ireland players and fans, Wales got through on horrible luck of a terrible accident own goal.

I'm sorry @EdNorton it's absolutely heartbreaking, I hope you ok, really unfair but Northern Ireland should be so proud of the boys, I know I am.

Well said @Flash Yeah it was a bad way to lose and hard to take but we are immensely proud of our boys.....the whole country has been given a lift and there is a welcome home party in Belfast for the squad on Thurs which they deserve.

The fans and the Will Griggs chant is the talk of the country in France so that is amazing....we have left a lasting impression.

Jumped before was shoved . A up frount nice guy .

I know nothing at all about football .

Maybe now pick players who will play and not be botherd about missing a pay cheque because of injury .

His contract was ending so it's not really resigning. He should have quit at the last tournament when didn't even get out of the group but oddly he stayed and I don't think he's a good manager at all. He didn't know who to pick and where to play them and that was a absolute rubbish performance by England but congrats to Iceland they outplayed England and got some great goals.

@Flash

I don't do football at all . Good manager bad manager I dont know . What I do know is he always is polite and respectful . Pehaps not bullish enough I don't know :) .

What I do know is over paid indevidual's with no focus to win.

Nice to see the under dog come out on top . Hope Iceland can go a lot further in the competition .

Have a feeling France may be on the back foot with this team . Well hope they are anyway :) .

Reactions: PunkNinja and Flash
@Flash

I don't do football at all . Good manager bad manager I dont know . What I do know is he always is polite and respectful . Pehaps not bullish enough I don't know :) .

What I do know is over paid indevidual's with no focus to win.

Nice to see the under dog come out on top . Hope Iceland can go a lot further in the competition .

Have a feeling France may be on the back foot with this team . Well hope they are anyway :) .

definitely if I was France I'd be studying that game and to not take Iceland so lightly or they could beat them too.

I fear Italy also a little bit but we will win no doubt :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Best moment was when Podolski was coming into the game :joy::joy::joy: MY MAN!!! And supporters from my local team was there :woot::emb::smug:

3104391237.jpg

Reactions: Flash
Jumped before was shoved . A up frount nice guy .

I know nothing at all about football .

Maybe now pick players who will play and not be botherd about missing a pay cheque because of injury .

The players had no heart or desire that's for sure but they do give their international money to charity.

Well done Iceland.....even though you's have over shadowed us,ha.....congrats on the massive win....well deserved.

Saturday night will be very tough for us. All our most talented midfielders are out: apart from Verratti and Marchisio (who were injured even before EURO 2016 started), Candreva is out. De Rossi is out. Thiago "slow-as-a-tortoise" Motta is out. I can't figure out how our coach is going to make up for this.