OFFICIAL EURO 2016 THREAD

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

All the Euro 2016 chat in here :)

Hope Löw got a good Tactic, and not that **** like 2012 when you send Toni Kroos, our Genius in the Midfield, Man cavering Pirlo.
For Sure Pirlo was a God, but why do we play like we have something to fear?
Some from italy should man Cavering Kroos but no, Löw let them play like a Bunch of Underclass Player who only can fight and run.
Raged so hard about that Move in 2012.

Hope we do it better now. Otherwise it will be like Hell when all the Italians in my Street are going to Celebrate another Win over us :D

Wow what a result for Wales, excellent play, great goals, well deserved :thumbs:

Ok this is from after the previous game but I bloody love it :drool:

Not football related but I saw this yesterday(Somme commemoration) and I thought you might appreciate it @Flash Another fantastic mural in Belfast.
image.jpeg
Anyway.......well done to Wales....super result and well deserved.

Looking forward to Germany v Italy tonight.....good luck @Alistair G

This event is not very good , I've not seen great football but very happy by surprise as Galles and Island , ok not spectacular but cinic and essentials , many big team has superstars but many times the spirit of cooperation win (look how Bale play) . I hope Wales win with Portugal (CR7 is great player but I can't see a team in semi-final without wins) and Island win with France. Italy vs Germany ..... let win the best with good football

Not football related but I saw this yesterday(Somme commemoration) and I thought you might appreciate it @Flash Another fantastic mural in Belfast.View attachment 249495 Anyway.......well done to Wales....super result and well deserved.

Looking forward to Germany v Italy tonight.....good luck @Alistair G

Wow that's amazing, it's unbelievable how people can do such incredible morals, that one is beautiful

Reactions: EdNorton
Yeah Hector did it, the Man from the smallelst And best Federal State in Germany, Saarland.
But the Game was ****, Offense was Not really God. But we Are in the Semi Final

• Thanks
Yeah Hector did it, the Man from the smallelst And best Federal State in Germany, Saarland.
But the Game was ****, Offense was Not really God. But we Are in the Semi Final

Congrats @Alistair G what on earth was Boateng thinking giving that pen away?
At least you's made it through in the end,you's deserved it.....even if it means your nails are a bit shorter this morning.

Reactions: Alistair G
Didnt Know what Boateng was thinking.
And then the Penality's where Jokes.
Think Schweinsteiger Scores And it's over And then this.
But Hector made it in the End. 1 Assist And the final Shot, Awesome Match from the Man from my Town.

• Thanks
Simone Zaza and Graziano Pellè: two pathetic jokes. The latter even worse than Zaza! He made fun of the most talented goalkeeper in the world right before taking his penalty. After that, he kicked as he did.

Please Pellè, now think seriously about making a new carrier out of hair gel commercials.

Worst Game and a deservedly loss for us.
No one was going 1 on 1 or Shot from 15-20m. That was absolutely nothing.
Respect for France, Griezmann is like a Beast, he Run everywhere where he is needed and Scores often.

Reactions: Bunk
Worst Game and a deservedly loss for us.
No one was going 1 on 1 or Shot from 15-20m. That was absolutely nothing.
Respect for France, Griezmann is like a Beast, he Run everywhere where he is needed and Scores often.

Aww I disagree if the ref hadn't been so pro France and then gave the saddest penalty I think I've seen all year, Germany deserved better in that game, 70% possession I was gutted for them. I'll definitely be going with Portugal now

if the ref hadn't been so pro France and then gave the saddest penalty I think I've seen all year

CmyY0LxXgAA6VYp.jpg

It's not as obvious as Boateng all up in arms against Italy, but Schweinsteiger's hand shouldn't have been there regardless, it blocks Evra's header, I can see why the ref would give a penalty there.

Might be cruel because Germany dominated for an half hour between 10' and 40', but given the second half it feels like Germany wasn't going to score and France's win is deserved.

And possession doesn't mean anything (see: England against Iceland, or Spain).

Looking forward to the final!

EDIT: It resembles Thiago Silva's hand against Chelsea and the ref gave a penalty there too:
psg-thiago-silva-left-handles-ee1d-diaporama.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
View attachment 250669

It's not as obvious as Boateng all up in arms against Italy, but Schweinsteiger's hand shouldn't have been there regardless, it blocks Evra's header, I can see why the ref would give a penalty there.

Might be cruel because Germany dominated for an half hour between 10' and 40', but given the second half it feels like Germany wasn't going to score and France's win is deserved.

And possession doesn't mean anything (see: England against Iceland, or Spain).

Looking forward to the final!

EDIT: It resembles Thiago Silva's hand against Chelsea and the ref gave a penalty there too:
View attachment 250671

There was two blatant stonewall penalties in that game that could have been awarded to Germany and were not and I'm sorry the amount of **** decisions by that ref were a joke and by ref's in general in the tournament so many blantant penalties not given that one was so soft ah well doesn't matter much now hope Portugal win :)