Official MMA Thread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yes, I think it's about time I start this! :scat: Place all info relating to MMA in this thread!

UFCLogo.jpg

wec_logo_3.jpg

strikeforce_logo15.gif

Last edited:
Come on @EdNorton how can you not mark one of the best moments I have ever witnessed in UFC.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Having followed his career from his ultimate fighter win, I couldn't think of a more deserving guy to win the title finally, everything he has given in his long UFC career from living in his car to being UFC champion, it was an incredible moment and how big a **** Rockhold was before and after the fight it couldn't have been better he got the KO in the first round. I always found it unbelievable he didn't get a chance before. I mean I like Urijah Faber but that was his fourth title shot and sadly lost again. Then they finally give Michael a shot at 2 weeks notice as Weidman got injured and Rockhold is stupidly thinking no problem and it was such a moment for the underdog. Well Done Michael totally deserved. :thumbs:

It's been a good time for UK, Ricky Burns first Scottish boxer to win titles in three weight classes and now Michael first Briton to win the UFC title. It's pretty sad that both aren't getting the respect and credit they deserve because of their sports but about 6 hours on SSN about Alastair Cook's runs? Hmmm...

Anyway congrats to two awesome blokes, met both and they are both so nice so glad they are top of their games, so deserved

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: EdNorton
Come on @EdNorton how can you not mark one of the best moments I have ever witnessed in UFC.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Having followed his career from his ultimate fighter win, I couldn't think of a more deserving guy to win the title finally, everything he has given in his long UFC career from living in his car to being UFC champion, it was an incredible moment and how big a **** Rockhold was before and after the fight it couldn't have been better he got the KO in the first round. I always found it unbelievable he didn't get a chance before. I mean I like Urijah Faber but that was his fourth title shot and sadly lost again. Then they finally give Michael a shot at 2 weeks notice as Weidman got injured and Rockhold is stupidly thinking no problem and it was such a moment for the underdog. Well Done Michael totally deserved. :thumbs:

It's been a good time for UK, Ricky Burns first Scottish boxer to win titles in three weight classes and now Michael first Briton to win the UFC title. It's pretty sad that both aren't getting the respect and credit they deserve because of their sports but about 6 hours on SSN about Alastair Cook's runs? Hmmm...

Anyway congrats to two awesome blokes, met both and they are both so nice so glad they are top of their games, so deserved

I have to admit I didn't know about that fight, @Flash since my TV was broke I haven't watched hardly any television until getting it back the other day so have missed out on quite a bit....I was just glad the weather has been so great that I didn't miss it as much but my Sky box has the UFC on series link so just noticed it is recorded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I have to admit I didn't know about that fight, @Flash since my TV was broke I haven't watched hardly any television until getting it back the other day so have missed out on quite a bit....I was just glad the weather has been so great that I didn't miss it as much but my Sky box has the UFC on series link so just noticed it is recorded.

It's definitely worth the watch, to see the joy on his face and family, great to finally see someone who really deserves their shot and to win it was marvellous.

I don't think Mcgregor is making the right decision fighting Diaz again he would have better to avoid him build up some wins and confidence then maybe fight him or maybe Dana has paid Diaz enough to let Mcgregor win and get him back on track. It is a shame I was watching the ultimate fighter season he did and he was so confident and really knew his stuff whereas after the loss which I don't think he expected it has affected him and his 'fame' but we shall see, id love nothing more to see him win

It's definitely worth the watch, to see the joy on his face and family, great to finally see someone who really deserves their shot and to win it was marvellous.

I don't think Mcgregor is making the right decision fighting Diaz again he would have better to avoid him build up some wins and confidence then maybe fight him or maybe Dana has paid Diaz enough to let Mcgregor win and get him back on track. It is a shame I was watching the ultimate fighter season he did and he was so confident and really knew his stuff whereas after the loss which I don't think he expected it has affected him and his 'fame' but we shall see, id love nothing more to see him win

I'll have to watch it then before I delete it.

Yeah not sure if it's the correct decision right now for McGregor but I guess if he wins then it will be and he can get his career back on track.......risky though.

That's from my own personal collection @Flash ha.

I seen it on Facebook and thought I'd share it with ya.

Lol had a look and it's for the ESPN magazine few more online :drool:

Did you hear that Jones is out of UFC 200 and Brock's match pushed to headliner? @EdNorton

I honestly don't know why Jon Jones is still in the UFC, yes he was a good fighter but I'm sorry plenty of decent people have been sacked over the years from the UFC for less, I mean all that stuff with the hit and run I couldn't believe he didn't get sacked instead he gets main eventing then goes and does this and gets pulled I think he's had enough strikes he should be gone.

I was watching Mcgregor vs Nate press conference there and they were all pretty diplomatic about it and I'd have said what I just said as its true but Conor did kinda say it's interesting considering he got pulled from UFC 200 card for missing one press conference, I totally agree, Jones shouldn't be above the company.

Last edited:
Lol had a look and it's for the ESPN magazine few more online :drool:

Did you hear that Jones is out of UFC 200 and Brock's match pushed to headliner? @EdNorton

I honestly don't know why Jon Jones is still in the UFC, yes he was a good fighter but I'm sorry plenty of decent people have been sacked over the years from the UFC for less, I mean all that stuff with the hit and run I couldn't believe he didn't get sacked instead he gets main eventing then goes and does this and gets pulled I think he's had enough strikes he should be gone.

I was watching Mcgregor vs Nate press conference there and they were all pretty diplomatic about it and I'd have said what I just said as its true but Conor did kinda say it's interesting considering he got pulled from UFC 200 card for missing one press conference, I totally agree, Jones shouldn't be above the company.

I never heard that @Flash I just noticed I have Dos Anjos v Alvarez fight recorded.....not sure if that was any good or not.

@EdNorton

Anderson Silva is the replacement for Jones.. Interesting..

Also hope Brock does ok I've always been a huge fan of his WWE/UFC/WWE it's been a long time away hope he does ok.

They've now decided to make the women's match The main event ?

Last edited:
I didn't @Flash I was up at 5am yesterday morning for work so was shattered last night,I have it recorded but haven't got a chance to watch it,I'm just in and the forties coming on.

I've dodged any news about it so will try and keep results unknown until I get to see it....was it good?

I'll not say a word until you seen it, message me here when you have :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks