Official Panasonic BDT310 3D Wifi Blu-ray player

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
I just bought this player off Amazon.com for US$184.
Intended to replace my trusted Samsung 2550 as it started to skip track.

Anyone have the same player ?

BDT310.jpg

FULL HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback

Advanced 2D image technology accumulated over the years atthe Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory (PHL) has also been applied to 3D image playback, allowing high quality images to approach original film quality. Lifelike 3D images with dramatic leaping effects and enhanced depth, luster and texture are beautifully reproduced.

2D-3D Conversion

The 2D-3D Conversion makes it possible to convert images from DVDs and Blu-ray Discs into 3D with natural depth perception. So you can watch your prized DVD movie collection in 3D with real-life depth, for even greater viewing enjoyment.

3D Effect Controller
The 3D Effect Controller lets you moderate the leaping effects of 3D images. It also lets you adjust the amount of depth, so you can view expansive images and enjoy movies with exactly the kind of 3D effects you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the option that I choose over the BDT210 as they are the same specs.

Horhay, have you tried the "Enhance Firmware" where you can change the region code by using the remote ?

That's the option that I choose over the BDT210 as they are the same specs.

Horhay, have you tried the "Enhance Firmware" where you can change the region code by using the remote ?

No, the freaking thing cost me so much dough I am not messing with it lol

I am not big on opening my Steelbooks so I just stick with nothing but region A BDs.

:D:D

I'm glad that my old Samsung 2550 can hold till now, so the price of this could drop to lower and I think this is the lowest it can go. Just like the last BD85 model I help my friend to bought.

Still waiting for my shipping agent to deliver it to me.. :drool:

I'll straight away will try on the firmware thing. :ohno:

**I'm using the link on this website to make this purchase, does it help ?

Last edited:
Finally received my player from USA and it's really nice, time to replace my Samsung 2550.

Just like to ask, if anyone here happens to chance upon the "enhance firmware" 1.68A ?
If you have please PM me in details.

Thanks in advance.

this player is great if your AVR doesn't pass through HDMI 1.4 for the 3D signal. It has dual HDMI outputs - connect one to your AVR and one to your TV.

It also has a selection to force checkerboard 3D if you have one of the first '3D ready' TV's like the Samsung LED DLP's (HL61A750 or HL67A750).

Reactions: ash333