Official Wrestling Thread

What did you think of the draft @Alistair G ?

I thought they kinda screwed Smackdown by picking most of the big people for Raw.

I am very happy for Finn Balor to finally get called up but I wish he had got called up earlier so could have had his own deserved introduction.

Also gutted Baley didn't get called up yet and Alexa and Nia Jax were WTF?

I think if done right a lot of people can shine on Smackdown. They need to get separate belts and keep the shows separate and build them that's what they used to do. There is a lot of misused/underused and great talent in the WWE they need to give the right people a push, hope it means some good matches as its been the same thing over and over for ages

SD got all the Kid's Idol imo. Like Cena or Orton.
RAW has a lot more Potential i think. Sad that Balor and AJ ar not in the Same Brand, that would be aweome af.
Brown Strowman without the Wyatt's, that means Mr. Ignore the Crowd Mahon will push him and i didn't know why.

Anyone watching battleground?

Bayley, Bayley Bayley. Yay :)
Why do they never push Ryder it's a joke Rusev is ****

Watched it he last 3 hours.
They never push Ryder is a Sad Thing but i like Rusev.
Highlight Reel was a real Highlight. Best Talk in a long Time.
Main Event disapointed me a bit. Match was very good at some Points but the End. I dont know. Ambrose as Champ ok, im fine with that. But a lot of spectaculare Moves who doesnt End the Match and then this simple End.

New Day vs Wyatt was great played from All. Don't know why Bray never hold Titles where other Idiots are now Million Times Champions

Watched it he last 3 hours.
They never push Ryder is a Sad Thing but i like Rusev.
Highlight Reel was a real Highlight. Best Talk in a long Time.
Main Event disapointed me a bit. Match was very good at some Points but the End. I dont know. Ambrose as Champ ok, im fine with that. But a lot of spectaculare Moves who doesnt End the Match and then this simple End.

New Day vs Wyatt was great played from All. Don't know why Bray never hold Titles where other Idiots are now Million Times Champions

Yeah main event was boring and predictable. I enjoyed Bayley coming out but that match was too short. The highlight reel was funny but when people talking is better than some matches they need to sort some stuff out. Who knew Orton was so popular? Lol Maybe now the wyatts have split Bray will get a push. Feel sh*** for Zac he's brilliant and he's never getting pushed why Derek young was suddenly pushed who **** knows and I hate Rusev. It will be interesting to see who the Individual shows play out I hope they do have them totally separate like years ago. I also see separate belts coming but we shall see

Reactions: Alistair G
just as I said seperate raw belt lol Wow how to change things, Sasha finally wins women tittle and Finn getting to beat Roman absolutely awesome. Surprised they didn't save these awesome matches and results for a PPV but still very cool. Best Raw in years. Smackdown was pretty good aswell :thumbs:

Did you see them @Alistair G

Didn't manage it to watch SummerSlam, only read the results.
And hmm some things where ******.
why banks lost :(

and the acutal RAW Results, hmm i don't know.
They Push some People so hard in these Championship Matches and u know they never gone win that Belt

Reactions: Flash
Didn't manage it to watch SummerSlam, only read the results.
And hmm some things where ******.
why banks lost :(

and the acutal RAW Results, hmm i don't know.
They Push some People so hard in these Championship Matches and u know they never gone win that Belt

We are few days from it now so people should have seen summerslam by now

Banks lost as she has injured her back and is on a suspension I think as is Eva Marie both probably be back 30 days

They push the wrong people all the time.
It was such an incredible moment for Finn to win but to then get injured and have to give it up next day was so sad watching him hand over belt on raw :(

@Flash did you see CoC Results?
Are they 4 Real? Now Billion Times World Champ Reigns is US Champ. They have no Concept for the Guy in my Opinion.
They have no Concept for anything right now. It's an Era with so many Super Stars and they don't know what to do.
I wish back the Attitude Era, with the greatest Stars ever and every Title was worth a lot. allmost Every Superstar has a role to play and no bullshit like, 3 times WHC and then US.
Right now, SD and RAW are one of the lamest Wrestling Shows out there.

@Flash did you see CoC Results?
Are they 4 Real? Now Billion Times World Champ Reigns is US Champ. They have no Concept for the Guy in my Opinion.
They have no Concept for anything right now. It's an Era with so many Super Stars and they don't know what to do.
I wish back the Attitude Era, with the greatest Stars ever and every Title was worth a lot. allmost Every Superstar has a role to play and no bullshit like, 3 times WHC and then US.
Right now, SD and RAW are one of the lamest Wrestling Shows out there.

Yes the PPV wasn't good, couldn't believe Charlotte won again :(

Yes I thought the separation was going to improve the shows instead it's left to repetition the same matches over and over and there's so many good people on both shows not getting a shot :(

@Flash
Are u still watching? Seeing SD Result and i can pouke.
What the Hell James Ellsworth Matches every week. Is it Professionell Wrestling or Comedy? Who the F*** write this Bullsh**

And the Goldberg return, hm idk. Cool to see him once again but then? He is there for only 1 Match. If he looses Lesnar looks more and more unstoppable. Actually there is no one in the Roster who can beat him. Goldberg wins and then? Lesnar is defeated by a Guy who never came back. This Match is only for milking the CashCow imho.

Maybe Brown Strowman can defeat Lesnar :D
But they do the same **** with him they do with Ryback. Squashing every Week some Idiots. But in Rybacks Fall the Push came too late and the hype was over. Strowman doesn't has the Hype and idk how they wont make a great Superstar of that guy.

@Flash
Are u still watching? Seeing SD Result and i can pouke.
What the Hell James Ellsworth Matches every week. Is it Professionell Wrestling or Comedy? Who the F*** write this Bullsh**

And the Goldberg return, hm idk. Cool to see him once again but then? He is there for only 1 Match. If he looses Lesnar looks more and more unstoppable. Actually there is no one in the Roster who can beat him. Goldberg wins and then? Lesnar is defeated by a Guy who never came back. This Match is only for milking the CashCow imho.

Maybe Brown Strowman can defeat Lesnar :D
But they do the same **** with him they do with Ryback. Squashing every Week some Idiots. But in Rybacks Fall the Push came too late and the hype was over. Strowman doesn't has the Hype and idk how they wont make a great Superstar of that guy.

Been watching for decades so yes still watching lol

Goldberg comeback interesting but he can't beat Brock.

What are they doing with AJ it's a joke to squash a champion like this. They have so many talents superstars and the storylines and matches have been so **** recently not sure why :(

and who expected it, Goldberg get more Matches. Hands Up for the next Part-Time-Job Champion

It was a shocking match and to make Brock look as poor was a joke. I honestly wonder what they are doing sometimes, do they think people believe Brock wouldn't have just got up and destoryed Goldberg but was to just stand there pretty awful.

@Flash Your totally right, they let look Brock like a fool. A Guy who is unpinned for what, 2 Years? Breaks the Streak of Taker, beats up Cena, squash Ambrose. Dominates every Opponent in the Past. And then this?
As a old Fan i like Goldberg a lot, but there is no Story, no Potential. The only thing this will bring is Money. Thats good for Vince but not for the Fans who wants Real Story-Lines.