Official Wrestling Thread

@Flash Your totally right, they let look Brock like a fool. A Guy who is unpinned for what, 2 Years? Breaks the Streak of Taker, beats up Cena, squash Ambrose. Dominates every Opponent in the Past. And then this?
As a old Fan i like Goldberg a lot, but there is no Story, no Potential. The only thing this will bring is Money. Thats good for Vince but not for the Fans who wants Real Story-Lines.

Totally agree :thumbs:

Reactions: Alistair G
So who is excited about the Royal Rumble,and who do you think will win every match? My prediction is:

Cesaro&Sheamus vs the club

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

Becky Lynch, Niki Bella,Naomi vs Mickie James,Alexa Bliss,Natalya

Rich Swann vs Neville

Charlotte vs Bayley

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens

AJ styles vs John Cena

30 Man Royal Rumble match The Undertaker (personally I'd love to see Cena vs Taker at WM even though i know a lot of people hate the idea. I would also be totally fine if AJ would retain and Samoa Joe would win the rumble)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Just realized that I've never ventured into this thread before!!!... @Flash I blame you for not tagging me over here. haha

Looking forward to the Royal Rumble tomorrow!
There is almost no way to predict who takes it. Would love to see someone unexpected. like Sami Zayn.
But considering the rumours of Undertaker retiring soon... he might win it just for a beautiful send-off main event Wrestlemania.

Any surprise entrant predictions you guys hope come out?
I really would like to see Kurt Angle or maybe Bobby Roode!

Just realized that I've never ventured into this thread before!!!... @Flash I blame you for not tagging me over here. haha

Looking forward to the Royal Rumble tomorrow!
There is almost no way to predict who takes it. Would love to see someone unexpected. like Sami Zayn.
But considering the rumours of Undertaker retiring soon... he might win it just for a beautiful send-off main event Wrestlemania.

Any surprise entrant predictions you guys hope come out?
I really would like to see Kurt Angle or maybe Bobby Roode!

Aww didn't realise you'd never been in here, I do try to tag you into most things ;)

The thing is sometimes they do something unexpected that the fans love, like when Zac Ryder won at Mania for the next day them to remove it which was so unfair. The shows have been quite weak since the draft they seem to have quite a lot of talent but just don't know how to use so many people. I am hoping for a good rumble it's usually one of the best ppv's of the year, we shall see.

Predictions (winner in red)

Cesaro&Sheamus vs the club

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

Becky Lynch, Niki Bella,Naomi vs Mickie James,Alexa Bliss,Natalya

Rich Swann vs Neville

Charlotte vs Bayley

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens

AJ styles vs John Cena

30 Man Royal Rumble match

It's going to be someone predictable but I'd love it to be a shock and be like Kurt Angle or even more surprising (I know they still at TNA but the hardyz back)

• Thanks
Phew! That was one disappointing finish to the Royal Rumble. Not surprising, though. I really wasn't expecting
Undertaker or Goldberg to win it. Seeing them face-to-face was chill-worthy, though. It's too bad that Undertaker will probably be fighting Roman Reigns at WrestleMania instead of Goldberg (because it'll likely be Goldberg vs. Lesnar 2 -- in which Lesnar somehow wins).

Reactions: Flash and kaw
I thought the Rumble was great. Owens vs Reigns match was fantastic, same with Styles vs Cena. Both were great. great great great.

The Royal Rumble itself was really good too IMO.
But
The end when Reigns came out was such a huge troll job on the crowd. He had NO business being in it because imagine if he had won his earlier match. He can't face himself. Made no sense.
Then they made it seem like he was going to win by eliminating Undertaker. I was worried. And i'm not a Reigns hater. He doesn't deserve all the hate... but also he doesn't deserve all the opportunities either.

In the end I was ok with Orton winning but wished it would have been Bray out of the two of them. Bray's first belt was the tag team ones just a few weeks ago, and then he lost it shortly after. I thought he was going to be poised to finally get a shot at the big belt but nope... Now we get to see Cena vs Orton for the BILLIONTH time. Hopefully Cena loses the belt on the Road to Wrestlemania and we get a better match up for the main event.

Orton vs Styles would be fun (If Styles evokes his rematch cause and takes back the title).

OR...
I/m not sure on the rules... but can Orton challenge KO? And try and take Raw's belt? That would be awesome.

Anyways I was happy with the RR. It set up some possible upcoming matches:
Lensar vs Goldberg final match at Wrestlemania (Lensar finally wins this one)
Reigns vs Stroman
or
Reigns vs Undertaker (hope not)
Wyatt vs Harper
Cesaro vs Sheamus (again?)

And NXT set up HHH vs Rollins at Wrestlemania. Thought for sure HHH was going to be #30. and then Rollins rushes in from the crowd (or his music pops) and HHH gets thrown over the top rope. Something. But I was totally wrong.

Anyways, What did you guys think?

Pretty good ppv, but I really got pissed of that
Reigns entered as number 30, and eliminated the Undertaker. The only way it would work is if he would turn heel and face the Undertaker at WrestleMania like that ,which is very unlikely. what a bunch of crap. It should have been Bray to win the rumble,because I really don't want to see Cena vs Orton again,but there is the elimination chamber coming up in a few weeks,so I guess everything can still change

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I thought it was pretty weak and predictable, it's was obvious charlotte would win again, that cena would win again. The rumble was extremely disappointing, of all the people they have it down to Roman (one of least popular guys in WWE) and Orton who at this stage is a bit uninspiring, he doesn't work as a wyatt. To have Goldberg 'embarrass' brock again was another joke, no one is impresses, no one believes Goldberg could take Brock so easily it's just that embarrassing but not in the way they might have meant. It was very poor ppv :(

@Flash I like that Goldberg is Lesnar's kryptonite tho.
They always make Brock look invincible and its a nice change to see him get taken down a peg or two. haha

I'm ok with the Cena win cause the match was awesome. Maybe not as good as Summerslam. but pretty darn close. I'm normally not a Cena fan, but he impressed me last night.
Too bad you didn't enjoy it. I did.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@Flash I like that Goldberg is Lesnar's kryptonite tho.
They always make Brock look invincible and its a nice change to see him get taken down a peg or two. haha

I'm ok with the Cena win cause the match was awesome. Maybe not as good as Summerslam. but pretty darn close. I'm normally not a Cena fan, but he impressed me last night.
Too bad you didn't enjoy it. I did.

No I just didn't as a long term fan it was very poor. Do you really think of all the people avalaible Orton was the best choice? No. The Goldberg vs Brock is embarrassing, that's the whole point Brock has been built up and even broke Takers streak and he has genuinely fought in the UFC so the fact people are even supposed to believe this old geezer would beat Brock it's just silly. It's a waste of time, that first few minutes match was one of the worst 'matches' I've ever seen. The rumble is usually one of my favourites and this was the weakest in years. Cena winning is just lazy. They need to sort something out as it's getting weaker and weaker and they seem incapable of pushing any new talent. How impressed would people have been if say Bray Wyatt had won, he's so wasted.

• Thanks
Didn't watch for a long time and the results that i read F*cked everything up for me.
You put Goldberg, Lesnar and Taker in a Rumble and no one is Final 4? Didn't work for me.
But Rumble is over and then i read RAW Reports.
OMFG
Joe vs Rollins
This will be legendary fights.
Joe is one of the greatest imho. The Matches against Balor or old RoH, TNA stuff.
This Big Guy in the Main Roster has so much potential for Storylines and Superb Fights with so many Stars for the next years.

• Thanks
I was really happy with with
SJ showing up on Raw,
but I would love to see him on smackdown instead

Bad news guys. Looks like Rollins is out.
He got injured in the attack on RAW Monday.

If he misses BOTH RR and Wrestlemania in back to back years... that would be horrible.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
Going to Smackdown tomorrow in Seattle!!!

We got dumped with snow this weekend so hopefully the roads on the way down wont be too bad...
@ash333 How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

Wow you lucky thing, hope it's awesome :)

...From one of the best moments last night:
024_SD_02072017mm_0881--aa3df5257056167a45a3e9e13314ef4f_Edit.jpg

ZOOMED IN... That's me in a AJ Styles T-Shirt ;)

It's funny... Re-watching it today, I was on TV a lot!

Reactions: Alistair G
Awesome Pal, i only see some German Indepent Wrestling in real life.
Cant imagine how awesome this must be.

Yeah it was great! I've only been to a couple house shows before, so it was awesome to drive down and finally see a proper show!
WWE doesn't like Vancouver for some reason, so we haven't gotten a Raw/Smackdown/or PPV event in a Long time.

Not going to lie, it probably would be fun to see some German Independent Wrestling! haha

Yeah... so this is pretty awesome!
Looks like Zach Ryder follows HIDEFNINJA!!! ...maybe he is even one of us!?

Read the Results
WTF? I Mean Wyatt is great and deserves a Title, but this is so random. Think he loses it against orton, lame wwe stuff

I was on a German Indepent Show this Weekend in my Hometown, Special Guest Mr Anderson.
Can't believe that he make the shittiest match of all the Independet Stars who are not signed by the leauge. I didnt expect a good Match from a local fat guy but from a ex-wwe superstar. Really lame.
last year another German Leauge signed Ezekiel Jackson for 2 Matches, really lame matches.