• Full Slip B

• Quarter Slip

• Dual Pack

• Triple Pack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Type A - Type B - Quarter Slip - Dual Pack - Triple Pack - (Pre-order on September 29, 2016)
Price: Type A: $46.89 - Type B: $46.89 - 1/4 Slip: $45.69

Type A: 2,000 copies - Type B: 2,500 copies - 1/4 Slip: 1,000 copies

13938104_929743153836834_5964674825909768059_o.jpgtype a.jpgType B.jpgQuarter slip.jpg
image.png

- The steelbook illustration is by Krzysztof Domaradzki.
- The artwork for the slipbox was used previously for the Oldboy vinyl LP. It was co-ordinated by Nicolas Winding Refn, the director of Drive, and illustrated by Laurent Durieux. The director of Oldboy Park Chan-wook wanted one of our editions to feature this artwork so we reached out to Milan Records and illustrator Laurent Durieux. You'll be able to see more of the artwork since parts of the top and bottom were cropped out for the vinyl LP.

Old mock up
tumblr_odfq0maYYu1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the P.A facebook page, those Snowpiercer, J.S.A and Stoker posters are in Park Chan Wook's office, which is where the photos are taken, so I'm not sure they are necessarily hints to upcoming releases but more teases for Oldboy as they are meeting the director for maybe updates and discussions on progress etc... But in saying that, who knows? Working so closely with Park Chan Wook on this might open doors for more releases of his films by Plain Archive, Imagine how amazing it would be to see Plain Archive editions of the whole Vengeance Trilogy! Hell we can dream right?

who knows? Working so closely with Park Chan Wook on this might open doors for more releases of his films by Plain Archive, Imagine how amazing it would be to see Plain Archive editions of the whole Vengeance Trilogy! Hell we can dream right?

im sure it would be more beneficial for everyone if plain secured a diverse range of films, rather than just the back catalogue from one director. i mean, not everyone is the fan of these types of films.

that being said, im cool with oldboy being announced, it will compliment i saw the devil