Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like some fun - definitely 100 times better looking than the new Red Dawn!

It is a shame that North Koreans are represented as the current terrorist nation in films nowadays. I just find them as boring villains. I know it's politically incorrect, but I still prefer my movie terrorists to be like the ones in the 1990s - Middle Eastern (Executive Decision, True Lies) and former/rogue/extreme USA military (The Rock, Crimson Tide).

Russian terrorists are more entertaining than North Korean ones at least, but Russia too also never seems like a real threat to USA since the Cold War ended ages ago.

Last edited:
If you are a fan of action movies, do yourself a favor and buy a ticket to see this movie!! I saw an advance screening of this tonight and WOW. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!:scat:

Great one liners. Awesome action. Well plotted. They were giving out these pins for the screening. I got an extra just in case. I'll probably pair it with the eventual steelbook release.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BFXZED4CEAAlA_z.jpg
    BFXZED4CEAAlA_z.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 141
If you are a fan of action movies, do yourself a favor and buy a ticket to see this movie!! I saw an advance screening of this tonight and WOW. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!:scat:

Great one liners. Awesome action. Well plotted. They were giving out these pins for the screening. I got an extra just in case. I'll probably pair it with the eventual steelbook release.

attachment.php

Is the trailer in your opinion representing of the film? Cuz' I seriously thought the trailer was awful.... I guess Im alone in thinking that?

No. That is only the plot trailer. There are epic action sequences in here. It was very RAID-esque. Maybe a new age Die Hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
I saw this tonight - pretty fair and dozed off a bunch of times. The initial attack was the highlight but overall it wasnt as good as i expected. Butler was at least as good as usual - he needs to stick to these kinds of movies rather than the rom-coms.

This movie was released with perfect timing - during the north korean issues going on right now and also as a substitute to the new Die Hard film that is getting poorly reviewed.

Saw the trailer for this the other night and it looks like a kind of a new age Die Hard. I'll certainly be watching it

Saw this tonight......superb!!! This is what the next Die Hard film should've been!! Butler was great as the lead though and I can't wait to watch this again on BD

Reactions: Che
I just watched this film. About 30 minutes into it, I told my wife I would be right back. I left the room without pausing the movie and logged into my Zavvi account. I proceeded to cancel my preorder for the OHF steelbook.

I haven't been this insulted and outraged by a movie in a LONG time. I sincerely hope and pray to God that our Police, armed forces, Secret Service, and Joint Chiefs of Staff operate better than this! Whoever the "technical consultant" for this movie was should never be allowed to do another movie. It would take too long to debunk the glaring mistakes that this film makes with SS procedures, military tactics, etc...Its better to just recommend that NOBODY waste their time with this intelligence-insulting film. Gerard Butler was good until he started channeling John Mclane.My advice: watch Die Hard and 300.

I'm reminded of the line in Billy Madison: Dear Mr. Fuqua (Director) "What you've just filmed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent film were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this theater is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.