One Million Years B.C. (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 16th, 2017
Purchase link: One Million Years B.C. (live Sunday 16th October at 18:00 BST)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited 2,000
11350977-1274428306970911.JPG

11350977-7404428307131279.JPG

11350977-1134428307080657.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks ok I will though wait it out for a price drop as I already got the StudioCanal Slipcover Amaray release a few months ago and that has the same remastered Blu-ray

Had mine this morning, that was fast! only sent out yesterday. :) A decent matt finish, the red is metallic, the actress/characters stand out nicely, overall it's alright, would have preferred gloss though.

One Million BC Outlay.jpg

One Million BC Front.jpgOne Million BC Back.jpg One Million BC Front Inlay.jpg One Million BC Front Inlay and BD.jpg One Million BC JC.jpg

My copy just arrived. A1 no damage.Lovely matt finish and the j card is nice and loose. No glue to peel off. Looking forward to drooling over Raquel Welch tonight. Sorry I meant enjoying the wonderful Harryhausen animation.

Why not enjoy both, :D I know I will when I watch it later. :thumbs:

Last edited:
No hatred of matte from this corner of the planet but convinced that gloss would have worked better on this design if only to make the black and red colours pop.
As we know black can look dark grey if not glossed and gloss made a big difference on DRACULA: PRINCE OF DARKNESS for example and on other steels with black/red colouring.

I just received mine and I do like that red and black matte finish, I can take matte or gloss doesn't matter to me as long as the design and artwork is good.

This is now listed as Sold Out
I'm not sure when that happened it never had a price drop as far as I know

I was waiting for a price drop :rofl: