Only Lovers Left Alive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Buy link: Only Lovers Left Alive
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, WEA (World Exclusive art)

only.jpg

onlyinside.jpg

only3.jpg

Picked up from a couple of other sources:

Big news from Soda Pictures, as the independent has unveiled a major new initiative involving US director Jim Jarmusch. As well as releasing the director's latest Only Lovers Left Alive on home entertainment formats in September, the independent label has also cannily acquired the rights to many of the director's early classics, Permanent Vacation, Stranger Than Paradise, Down By Law, Mystery Train, Night on Earth and Dead Man. Only Lovers Left Alive is being released across all format, including a Steelbook.

A Blu-ray box set of the six early Jarmusch titles is due on October 6. The activity will see a month-long Jarmusch season a the BFI, both in London and touring, and Down By Law will also get a theatrical re-release. Commenting on the plans, Soda's Eve Gabereau said: "It is very exciting to bring Jarmusch's film back to the fore of audience attention, especially newcomers through the Only Lovers fan base. They are in for a treat. And, for followers they can jump right back into his work in newly mastered glory."

More info to follow..

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
Not live, I saw something on that soccer one suggesting another release would be at 6pm or 7pm, are you sure this one is going live just now? :(

Not live, I saw something on that soccer one suggesting another release would be at 6pm or 7pm, are you sure this one is going live just now? :(

as posted by digitalbabe in another thread:

Hi everyone, the following 2 Steelbooks will be live this afternoon:

10% off code will be live to celebrate the World Cup.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/only-l...eelbook-ultra-limited-print-run/10967798.html - 6pm UK

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/shaoli...eelbook-ultra-limited-print-run/10968062.html - 4pm UK

;)

Reactions: Flash
lmao Paul you might as well have said nothing or that you didn't know or just 'later today'.
Stating three different times as fact when you're unsure is a bit naïve, there are people who subscribe to threads as to find out the going live dates amidst their busy schedules...

:ordered:

Like I said before, the movie sounds really interesting, and I'm a huge fan of Tom Hiddleston, especially after his work as Loki.

Reactions: Flash
Yeah, I really don't like the artwork, looks way too much like a poster on a hippy's wall for my liking, but I've not seen the film, so my opinion may change after doing so. Probably not, though.