Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Im hooked! Steelbooks only

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Don't matter a movie is a movie

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 28, 2012
Now that I've become an obsessed collector I find myself unwilling to buy any movie unless I can get a steelbook version,I use to buy movies weekly now I hunt steelbooks only,anyone else?

I never really bought many movies until i saw the Avatar 3d lenticular cover steelbook, that was my first steelbook and now im hooked, steelbooks only now.

I mainly buy Steelbooks, I own more Steelbooks than regular amarays, but if it's a film I really want to watch, then I'll get it in whichever packaging is available.

Started collecting blus with steelbooks so that all I get. No amarays, digipacks, digibooks, vivas, metalpaks, nothing. Only that Scanavo product

If I am buying a disc then it has to be a steelbook, but I only discovered steels about 6-months ago so I still have a sizeable collection of regulars. If there is a film I want that isn't available as a steelbook I will buy it on iTunes and watch it on AppleTV. The download picture quality is never as good as a blu-ray and I still like to have a phyisical item I can hold and touch, so I will double-dip if the steelbook becomes available at a later date.

I didn't buy movies all the time before, but I did buy more than I do now. I only buy special editions now, so that's not only steels, but also digibooks and -packs. I consider my buys more now so I don't feel a movie is just there to take up space.

I have a DVD collection (some very rare 1500 - 2000 piece releases as well) but now I only started to collect steelbook blurays. Will continue that way. Much more classy and quality looks...