carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #79) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Beauty and the Beast (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #79) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Beauty and the Beast

Release thread: Beauty and the Beast
View attachment 317971

Price: 1000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 60 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 80 CZK

Total: 1140 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to...

Read more about this group buy...

Hi, @carllenc & @apsmith21
I made an order for this Beauty & The Beast GB, 19 June 2017. But today I check my paypal history, only the HDN Fee 85 CZK that sent (transaction ID 7PL97520PG508920U), & 1060 CZK to Karel failed. I didn't understand, was the paypal error?? What should I do? Can I just send payment to Karel paypal 1060 CZK???
Please help me, thank you.

Hi, @carllenc & @apsmith21
I made an order for this Beauty & The Beast GB, 19 June 2017. But today I check my paypal history, only the HDN Fee 85 CZK that sent (transaction ID 7PL97520PG508920U), & 1060 CZK to Karel failed. I didn't understand, was the paypal error?? What should I do? Can I just send payment to Karel paypal 1060 CZK???
Please help me, thank you.

Sorry bud but it sounds like your payment & transaction didn't go all the way through - if you return to the forums and you don't have the copy listed under "your purchases" in the group buy section, your copy wasn't reserved, since payment wasn't received by Karel.

If you PM me with your e-mail, I can get you a refund for the gb fees.

Thanks

@carllenc Hello, mate! I didn't think I'd have enough funds for this before but if there is a waiting list for this, I'd like to know how I could put my name on the list and what I can do. Thank ya much!

@Collector03601 Sorry but I'm a little confused about shipping. I have paid for this(Beauty and the Beast), LOGAN E1 and the Punisher FACs.

Logan E1 is ready to ship as is B&B, do I pay now for these two? Or can I wait for the Punisher to be ready and combine shipping for all three? Thank you!

@Collector03601 Sorry but I'm a little confused about shipping. I have paid for this(Beauty and the Beast), LOGAN E1 and the Punisher FACs.

Logan E1 is ready to ship as is B&B, do I pay now for these two? Or can I wait for the Punisher to be ready and combine shipping for all three? Thank you!
Hi texasfan26, You could wait for Punisher to maximize the shipping....only three allowed because of Logan E1...Karel will hold onto the other 2 until all are ready....or if you can't wait (like me sometimes) you can send shipping payment now.
How about that Texan defense!! They will be awesome! AFC championship game Texans vs Patriots...Texans destroy Brady. Brady retires!