Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Edward Scissorhands 25th Anniversary Blu-ray Steelbook from Target

Release date of October 13, 2015
Pre-order cost is $24.99 per copy
Sales tax of ? per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/edward-scis...es-digital-copy-target-exclusive/-/A-50012003

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $2 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $11.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1)

Reactions: Futurhythm
hey folks, got some bad news - Target just shipped my orders, but they have substituted the Collector's edition and will not be sending the steelbook.

Which is this item - http://www.target.com/p/edward-scissorhands-ultimate-collector-s-edition-blu-ray/-/A-50012003

The steelbook listing has been deleted from the website.

I'll confirm when they are in hand, but it appears I cannot help with this one. If I do find a couple of copies at my local store, that would be best I could do (likely less than 2 or 3 copies total).

Thanks

Sorry to hear that, count me out. I already have the Collector's edition. For anyone who's interested, there are plenty of people selling the Steelbook on the 'Bay in the $20-$25 range. Got one myself.

Andy, your house is gonna STINK. The collector's edition includes a rear-view-mirror type of "air freshener" that reeks even through the shrink wrap. If you actually open one of the editions, you'll be sorry. I threw my freshener out with the garbage over a week ago, but every part of the package still reeks. In fact, my entire Blu-ray cabinet reeks, even though the freshener itself was never in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.