apsmith21

[OPEN] It (2017) 4K (UHD) Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

It (2017) 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive Group Buy - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the It (2017) Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy

Artwork from Best Buy -

View attachment 345866

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/it-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/6138118.p?skuId=6138118

I will do my best to match any price drop from Best Buy. Depending on the...

Read more about this group buy...

Last edited:
One to the UK please. I’ve paid and will wait until nearer the time of release to pay shipping unless you would like me to pay sooner if that’s eaiser.

One to the UK please. I’ve paid and will wait until nearer the time of release to pay shipping unless you would like me to pay sooner if that’s eaiser.

That's the best way to approach it - I typically use the shipping payment to know who to ship - so completely fine to delay until it's out. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: themovieportal
Hey I’m interested in the regular edition if you’re still doing that.

Also, if you know of anybody doing a Dunkirk steelbook group buy, please let me know.

Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey I’m interested in the regular edition if you’re still doing that.

Also, if you know of anybody doing a Dunkirk steelbook group buy, please let me know.

Thanks.

I have a couple regular blu-ray editions on order. Doesn’t seem like there is interest for a gb but I can help. If you pm me, we can chat further about getting you an invoice for payment.

Okay. I’ll get back to you tomorrow morning. Just outta interest, are you based in the US, and if you are, do you do side orders that are not group buys?

Thanks.

Okay. I’ll get back to you tomorrow morning. Just outta interest, are you based in the US, and if you are, do you do side orders that are not group buys?

Thanks.

I am based in the USA.

I am usually willing to help with certain things - it just depends on the volume I might have at any time. For example, if I get a 50 copy group buy in, it's unlikely I can help.

Awesome sir. I’ll let you know by tomorrow, cause it’ll be really great to get that Dunkirk steelbook with the IT steelbook.

Thanks.

Oh yeah. I’m definitely interested in IT (standard blu ray, not 4K) but is it still okay if I ask for a Dunkirk steelbook together with that?

Thanks.

Oh yeah. I’m definitely interested in IT (standard blu ray, not 4K) but is it still okay if I ask for a Dunkirk steelbook together with that?

Thanks.

Sure, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice from paypal for payment.

When payment is received, I'll order Dunkirk.

Hey um, one last question before sending you my email for confirmation, do you know what’s the estimated shipping rate to Canada?

Thanks.