apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Justice League Blu-ray Digibook Group Buy - Target exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Justice League blu-ray digibook from Target

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Pre-order cost is $27.99
Sales Tax: 6%
HDN GB Fee of 7.5%

Paypal fees are included in cost.

Order link: https://www.target.com/p/justice-league-part-1-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-53226823

MORE GROUP BUYS FROM ME!!! - see them here -...

Read more about this group buy...

I have just grabbed another copy of thor ragnarok from you so I have 3 items in total. But will contact you soon and will be asking to order 2 copiesof JL if possible. Best wishes

I have just grabbed another copy of thor ragnarok from you so I have 3 items in total. But will contact you soon and will be asking to order 2 copiesof JL if possible. Best wishes

Sure, I've just placed an order for JL and can do 2x copies if they both show up OK. Note that you are now in the next shipping class up, but that's only about $10 more over the base shipping cost.

Ok then mate, I will deffo preffer to get them shipped altogether if only you think it's safe enough. Best wishes

Not a problem. I'll follow up with you again when JL is in hand. I don't do the shipping quote until I have a chance to pack things up and check their weight.