[CLOSED] Pinocchio Digibook from Target

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Pinocchio Digibook from Target

Release date of January 31, 2017
Pre-order cost is $21.10
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/pinocchio-w...et-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52033597

52033597-jpg.280669

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these digibooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) UK @mbennett76 - include BB lenticular, other items
2) Australia @Futurhythm
3) Russia @golomidov_alex (include other items) HOLD
4) Austria @Engelskind *shipped
5) USA @bloodsnake007
6) Greece @DarkChild *combine, already paid shipping **shipped
7) Germany @Horned_King *shipped
8) UK @DrH *shipped
9) UK @mnementh *shipped
10) UK @Gallifreybase *shipped
11)

Last edited:
hey folks, I'm doing very FEW group buys next year, so please take that into account when you place an order for this one. I cannot hold items like I used to, but if you have an EASY request, I might help with that.

1x to the uk please, combine with suicide squad digibook if that's okay?

@apsmith21 is the Best Buy lenticular a possibility too? No worries if not :)

Thanks again!!

You should have an invoice for Suicide Squad that does not include shipping.

And yes, I've ordered a lenti edition for you as well. ;)

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Pinocchio Digibook from Target

Release date of January 31, 2017
Pre-order cost is $27.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/pinocchio-w...et-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52033597

52033597-jpg.280669

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these digibooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:
@apsmith21 GB?! Hell Yeah! :woot:
giphy.gif

1x to the US, Thanks Andy! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

one Copy to GREECE please mate!!! is it possible to send it along with Suicide squad? if not, no problem

Yes, I think we'll hold until then for you, as it will cost the same to ship and a delay to wait until the holiday season is complete, would be prudent.

• Thanks
Reactions: DarkChild
@apsmith21 @bloodsnake007 Thank you very, very much for the tag, highly appreciate it!
I'll need to wait for a bit before committing to the GB, as I'm not sure how my finances will be in January. If I'll be able to afford it, I'll sign up later and hopefully not too late.

Thanks!!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007