Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Sausage Party steelbook from Target.

Release date: November 8, 2016
Pre-order cost is currenlty $22.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($ with taxes)

Original order link: http://www.target.com/p/sausage-party-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray/-/A-51517470

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 per copy and $2 for each additional.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies from Target and the USA Scanavo factory may run into paint chips or things like that. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for up to 3 steelbooks ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for same price)
UK - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)
Canada -> (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for THREE copies cost $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

Please note the rise in shipping costs due to USPS rate changes in January 2016!

Requesting list: (new members to this forum or group buys might have to pay a deposit!) - UK members note that a steelbook is being released in the UK!

1) USA @bloodsnake007
2) USA @MGD
3) Taiwan @RabbitChen
4) Canada @Philacup
5)

Last edited:
@apsmith21 Bring me those sausages at once! :woot:
eKpEcj.gif

:D

Hell Yeah! :notworthy: 1x to the U.S.A! Thanks for the GB Andy :thumbs:

steelbooks in hand, will contact soon after I inspect them again tonight.

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Status
Not open for further replies.