carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Spider-Man E2 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Spider-Man E2 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Spider-Man Homecoming

Release thread: Spider-Man Homecoming

View attachment 341073

Price: 1200 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 72 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 96 CZK

Total: 1368 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email...

Read more about this group buy...

All paid up! I couldn't add the details in notes section during payment. I must have missed it. I forwarded my pay pal details to your email along with requested information. Hope that is fine. Thanks Karel.

Again with me, no PayPal option was given. I have ordered one Spider-Man lenti to UK. Amount paid through PayPal! Finally! Can't wait for it

Once again, no option to leave message on Paypal payment
Spiderman E2
URAKI
Collectable No. 309

Could not add notes either but money sent ..... infact something strange happened today I was billed twice , once this afternoon for just 103czk and the purchase was not showing in my group buy section.
Still not showing tonight at 11pm so purchased it again and it went through fine this time and now showing in my purchase list.
@Collector03601 can you please look into this other smaller transaction this afternoon as it shows just HDN group buy fees , and again it's charged me tonight.
Need small refund of the earlier transaction this afternoon please.
Don't know why my purchase never went through this afternoon so had to do it again to avoid missing out on the E2 edition.
Cheers Martin me old mucka.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Paid. Thanks Karel for hosting this! :)
Just like the other felas, payment sent via paypal without notes, but i sent you an email with the information you require with my receipt attached.
Cheers,
Dan

Payment and email sent! Thanks

Anyone want my copy of E2 for GB cost? It is still with Karel and requires that shipping be paid. Item would be shipped direct or combined with other FACS you may have on order.I would have to clear with Karel first. Send me a pm with interest and I will try to get this transferred as I have decided to keep E3 only.