apsmith21

[OPEN] Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Star Wars: The Last Jedi Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy

Pre-order cost is currently $34.99

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-w...y-only--best-buy-2017/6166202.p?skuId=6166202

I will do my best to match any price drop from Best Buy. Depending on the...

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: Lordpercy
hi @apsmith21 , purchased two copies. Would i get an email?

I would like to combine shipping with a future release. Is that ok?

Sorry first time joining your GB hence the multiple questions

hi @apsmith21 , purchased two copies. Would i get an email?

I would like to combine shipping with a future release. Is that ok?

Sorry first time joining your GB hence the multiple questions

1) Not sure what this means. You get an e-mail confirm from the forums with any GB purchase. You can also see what you purchased by going to "GROUP BUYS" -> then "Your Purchases". Anything that says validated shows your purchase.

I believe this would also mirror your paypal account.

2) No trouble saving to ship for a future release, as you probably saw, we can ship 1 more item for the same cost.

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy with a new update entry:

Extras have been ordered

Hey folks, just a quick update that I have placed orders for more copies of this, just waiting for them all to arrive so I can inspect them and return any damaged ones.

I should have enough for everyone that is now looking to get a copy, but need to have them arrive first before I sell more.

Please keep checking back, I will be looking to restock the group buy on Wednesday or so next week.

Read the rest of this update entry...

0F6B4257-6AFA-42F0-BFC7-B4BF71D731CB.jpeg

Belated THANK YOU @apsmith21 Everything arrived in perfect condition :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21