apsmith21

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD - Target Exclusive Collector's set

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Stranger Things Blu-ray / DVD set from Target

Limit of 1x copies per request. I WILL ALLOW MULTIPLE COPIES TO BE PURCHASED IF WE HAVE ANY EXTRAS AVAILABLE. STRICT LIMIT OF 1x each for now.

DEPENDING ON WHO SOURCES YOUR COPY, additional costs, like shipping to me will have to be billed later. By purchasing a copy, you agree that the cost might be another $3 or more....

Read more about this group buy...

Andy
Thanks for doing this. Just ordered 1 copy for the UK
Will I receive a pm for shipping costs?
First time ordering here.
Thanks

Andy
Thanks for doing this. Just ordered 1 copy for the UK
Will I receive a pm for shipping costs?
First time ordering here.
Thanks

Thanks for the purchase!

Well it's actually simple - I have a listing where the shipping can be purchased. Costs are spelled out there
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/andys-im-ready-to-ship-my-stuff-group-buy.34/

But what I can offer is to hold your copy of Stranger Things to combine with another group buy that I'm currently hosting
or will host. I can hold from 30 - 60 days. Given the weight of the set, I can only fit 1 additional steelbook or 1 digibook.

You can also buy a second copy and I can ship that for the same cost.

Or we can ship now, no worries. :)

Hi Andy. I bought a copy last week and now paid for a second copy. I've also paid for shipping from the link provided. Not sure if I have to do anything else, such as sending emails like I do with the Film Arena group buys?

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
hello i'm very sorry for this post, but i haven't got a mail and i will be out for business for long time. Did u ship my copy ?

@apsmith21
Andy Thankyou so much for your hard work an amazing Group Buy host Superfast shipping so glad I went for this it arrived today mint perfect :thumbs:

_20171027_164959.JPG