apsmith21

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD - Target Exclusive Collector's set

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Stranger Things Blu-ray / DVD set from Target

Limit of 1x copies per request. I WILL ALLOW MULTIPLE COPIES TO BE PURCHASED IF WE HAVE ANY EXTRAS AVAILABLE. STRICT LIMIT OF 1x each for now.

DEPENDING ON WHO SOURCES YOUR COPY, additional costs, like shipping to me will have to be billed later. By purchasing a copy, you agree that the cost might be another $3 or more....

Read more about this group buy...

hey folks, just a quick update - I'm still without power this morning at home and it might be until the end of the week before it's restored.

If that's the case, I'm traveling to MondoCon on early Friday morning and will be unable to ship anything out before my return on Tuesday.

@Il Furiano @tonybsg

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD with a new update entry:

Group buy update, late joiners

hey folks, just a quick update for those folks that purchased last week or a short time before that - power is now back at my house and I've also returned from Mondocon 4 - looking to ship all those folks that have already paid shipping costs.

There are a number of you, please keep watch on your e-mail for confirm of shipping, likely sometime this weekend - Friday is a holiday so my first chance to mail out will be Monday next week.

Tag me or pm with questions.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'd like one but I'm not sure what the shipping costs are, on the pay shipping page it says 28 gbp but in your description @apsmith21 it says $22. So I estimate the overall cost will be roughly $60 is that right?

Also apparently this will be $10 on Black Friday at Best Buy. :woot:

Looks like Target will now release a UHD boxset!
Rumors are after black friday.
@apsmith21 will you offer both editions on the GB if it does come out in UHD?
Cheers

UHD release date is Dec 5

I'm likely doing smaller group buy for the UHD version, but you could purchase both if you are interested.

Considering returning a number of regular edition extras soon, would suggest buying that now if you still want a copy.

Would be glad to combine both in one shipment. :thumbs:

UHD release date is Dec 5

I'm likely doing smaller group buy for the UHD version, but you could purchase both if you are interested.

Considering returning a number of regular edition extras soon, would suggest buying that now if you still want a copy.

Would be glad to combine both in one shipment. :thumbs:

Cheers
Dont want both. :)
hopefully I dont miss out on the smaller gb.

Hey :) Are there any copies of the second version left at all? I'm interested in one of those (thanks so much for the help with the first version) x

There might be - i’ve got to do a stock count later today. I’ll update the listing with what I have left :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: vhalx