[CLOSED] Suicide Squad Digibook Target Exclusive Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Suicide Squad Digibook from Target

Release date of December 13, 2016
Pre-order cost is $24.99
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/-/A-51806388

suicide-squad-target-exclusive-jpg.270393

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $15.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) USA @bloodsnake007
2) UK @Scott
3) Greece @DarkChild
4) Canada @tridon
5) UK @Parminder *DEPOSIT
6) Germany @dan8885
7) UK @mbennett76
8) Australia @Feathers McGraw
9) Brazil @Polak
10) Russa @golomidov_alex
11) Australia @Wireduck
12) UK @cowbuster
13) Canada @Netclone
14) Canada @kaw

Last edited:
Will need payment for the digibook now via paypal. Please send me a PM with your full name, address and e-mail where you want the invoice sent.

Shipping to be billed later.

Thanks
hey buddy just had a email from down under JB Hi-Fi for this same edition, therefore have placed order due to the currency and direct shipping rate being economical. Many thanks again sorry if any time and effort was wasted.