apsmith21

[OPEN] The Avengers TRIPACK Steelbooks with Ferguson art

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] The Avengers TRIPACK Steelbooks with Ferguson art - Best Buy exclusive steelbooks - 1x of each!

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the ALL THREE MATT FERGUSON STEELBOOK ARTWORK sets - Marvel's the Avengers, Avengers Age of Ultron and Captain America Civil War - Blu-ray steelbooks from Best Buy

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -...

Read more about this group buy...

Is this group buy just to the u.s..

Nope, it's for anyone that wants copies - I most often work with members that are in the UK, Germany and other parts of Europe. Shipping for all three would be around $30 - that includes postage, sturdy cardboard box, supplies, etc.

I think these are absolutely awesome! Just don’t quite think I can stretch my wallet for them just yet! Hopefully they are still available in the near future! Great group buy @apsmith21

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Reactions: steven Taylor
apsmith21
Are customs duties excluded from shipments? (For Italy)
It's my first time, I'm sorry if I ask stupid questions!

Hi Stefano, no worries about your question!

I always mark them a low value so hopefully you avoid getting charged customs duties, but I have no control over if you get charged or not.

I will say most members often avoid having to pay for duties but sometimes they do still have to.

Hope that helps!

Hi Stefano, no worries about your question!

I always mark them a low value so hopefully you avoid getting charged customs duties, but I have no control over if you get charged or not.

I will say most members often avoid having to pay for duties but sometimes they do still have to.

Hope that helps!

Thank you!!!! You have been very kind

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Postage is $10.70 and I ask you pay for packing and shipping materials.

Hi, @apsmith21. I just paid. If it's not too much to ask, please ship me a mint tri-pack. I would be very grateful. I wasn't able to leave a note when making my payment. I ordered from Best Buy, but my set arrived dented.

Thanks for everything. I appreciate it!