carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] War for the Planet of the Apes E1 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] War for the Planet of the Apes E1 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive War for the Planet of the Apes

Release thread: War For The Planet Of The Apes

View attachment 353748

Price: 1000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 60 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 81 CZK

Total: 1141 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: PoLskA and Dano
didnt get an option for a paypal note

Same, I haven't been able to add a note for months now. There's simply no 'note' field anymore. Anyway, I'm sending the post-purchase e-mail with all the details. Thanks again!

@carllenc @Collector03601 didnt get an option for a paypal note but
E1 WAR / Tacozilla / 128

Same, I haven't been able to add a note for months now. There's simply no 'note' field anymore. Anyway, I'm sending the post-purchase e-mail with all the details. Thanks again!

No option for Note. Email sent. Thanks Karel.

E1 WAR / Dano / Daniel Sutherby / 090

Sorry guys, thats just older GB text template. Notes are not required, just the email after the payment. Thank you

PayPal sent. Can I get combined shipping with this and my Spider-Man Fac?

You can plan you combination based on the instructions you will receive via PM when items are in hand and ready to ship. Follow the instructions and plan the combination you wish accordingly. Thanks

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Tacozilla and Dano
Hey guys,

As of yesterday (1st of February 2018) Czech Post raised shipping quotes therefore the GB shipping quotes reflect that change too.

Here is a statement from Czech Post (only in Czech Im afraid): Czech Post Update

Europe:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 360 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 530 CZK

Rest of the world:

1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 460 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 710 CZK

Thank you for your understanding

Martin & Karel