apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Wonder Woman 4K Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy - Best Buy exclusive, WEA artwork

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Wonder Woman 4K UHD Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy

Artwork from Best Buy -

View attachment 327086

Pre-order cost is currently $34.99

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wonder-...y-only--best-buy-2017/5900916.p?skuId=5900916

I will do my...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: funkeule
Thank you so much for clearing all of this up!
It's the Power artwork that I prefer. I also live in Canada and I hate that comic book look.

Reading through all of the other Wonder Woman threads only confused me as to where to get the Power artwork steelbook.

This is a tremendous help. I hope everybody else finds your list! I can tell I'm not the only one who is confused.

Thanks Andy, I;ll get on this next week.

Just FYI, next step on shipping is $34.50 - I think you were close before, if not already there

I was hoping you would ship Leon, AVED abd GOTG all together and then I'll pay shipping seperately for starship and this one. Is that ok?

I was hoping you would ship Leon, AVED abd GOTG all together and then I'll pay shipping seperately for starship and this one. Is that ok?

We could do that - just keep in mind - saw a news story yesterday where the US Postal Service was talking about raising postage again - not sure when that would happen - just saying to think about that for future shipments.

We could do that - just keep in mind - saw a news story yesterday where the US Postal Service was talking about raising postage again - not sure when that would happen - just saying to think about that for future shipments.

aren't they expensive enough ha. No worries at all. I don't mind paying a little extra for these kind of things. It's not cheap being a collector! Thanks for the Friendly heads up though.

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Wonder Woman 4K Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy with a new update entry:

Items have arrived

hey everyone! just a quick update to let you know that these have arrived. I need to go through and inspect them, and then begin coordinating and packing up your orders.

given my crazy hectic work schedule, this is likely going to begin this upcoming weekend.

if you have any questions, you can pm, but it might take me a bit to get back to you.

thanks!

Read the rest of this update entry...