OSCARS 2018 - Best Actress [POLL]

Who do you think should win the Oscar for Best Actress?

• Sally Hawkins – The Shape of Water

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Frances McDormand – Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Margot Robbie – I, Tonya

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Saoirse Ronan – Lady Bird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meryl Streep – The Post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Oscars18_BAW.jpg

OSCARS 2018 - Best Actress

Oscars ceremony will take place on March 4th 2018 at 8pm EST with host Jimmy Kimmel on ABC
  • Sally Hawkins – The Shape of Water
  • Frances McDormand – Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
  • Margot Robbie – I, Tonya
  • Saoirse Ronan – Lady Bird
  • Meryl Streep – The Post
Who do you think should win the Oscar for Best Actress?
Vote in the Poll above.

Haven't seen everything yet? Vote now and feel free to come back and change your vote anytime before March 5th.

OSCARS90_BestActress.jpg

Last edited:
Sally Hawkins' performance as a mute girl during the Cold War was absolutely beautiful. I truly hope that she takes home this award (though when Meryl and Frances are in the category, you're in an uphill battle).

Sally Hawkins' performance as a mute girl during the Cold War was absolutely beautiful. I truly hope that she takes home this award (though when Meryl and Frances are in the category, you're in an uphill battle).
I think this might be the toughest category of them all...

Lets just take Meryl out of the equation for a second (cause I would hope voters would give other actors a chance).

You are left with Margot Robbie giving her hands down best performance she has done.
Frances McDormand at the top of her game (from the trailer alone, you know she kills it).
Saoirse Ronan is apparently even better in this then she was in Brooklyn.
And Sally Hawkins was just wonderful in SoW.

Such a hard choice!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Bubbles and tridon
I think this might be the toughest category of them all...

Lets just take Meryl out of the equation for a second (cause I would hope voters would give other actors a chance).

You are left with Margot Robbie giving her hands down best performance she has done.
Frances McDormand at the top of her game (from the trailer alone, you know she kills it).
Saoirse Ronan is apparently even better in this then she was in Brooklyn.
And Sally Hawkins was just wonderful in SoW.

Such a hard choice!!!!

Honestly, I'm tired Meryl winning almost all the time. Frances was truly great, but I think Sally played a character that I connect with a lot more. It's definitely a more likeable character. Margot was good, but nothing great, and same goes for Saoirse. I think Lady Bird is overrated.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw