Our Man Flint (1966)(Blu-Ray Limited Edition)-Twilight Time-Qty 3000[USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Buy here

23302.jpg

OUR MAN FLINT (1966 / PRE-ORDER) (BLU-RAY)
Starring: Edward Mulhare, Lee J. Cobb, James Coburn, Gila Golan
Directed By: Daniel Mann
Composed By: Jerry Goldsmith
PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of JANUARY 15, 2013 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 2.35:1
AUDIO: English 1.0 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1966 / Color
108 MINUTES
NOT RATED
REGION FREE
Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Film Historians Lee Pfeiffer and Eddy Friedfeld / Derek Flint: A Spy is Born / Directing Flint: Daniel Mann / Spy-er-ama / Spy Style / Flint vs Kael / A Gentleman's Game / Perfect Bouillabaisse / Screen Tests / Storyboard Sequences / Original Theatrical Trailer

Limited Edition of 3,000 Units

“A dazzling, action-jammed swashbuckling spoof of Ian Fleming’s valiant counter-spy…given more tools and gimmicks to pursue his craft as he tracks down and destroys the perpetrators of a diabolical scheme to take over the world.” —Variety

“This fellow Flint is fantastic… James Bond, even in Thunderball, looks like a man of cool and sober reason alongside him.” —The New York Times

Derek Flint (James Coburn)—super-spy, man of multifarious skills, playboy extraordinaire—has his hands full in Our Man Flint (1965), the Bond spoof to end all Bond spoofs. With a team of mad scientists plotting to rule the world by controlling the weather, Flint is called into action by the chief (Lee J. Cobb) of Z.O.W.I.E.—Zonal Organization for World Intelligence and Espionage. Now he must contend with a seductive counter-agent (Gila Golan) and her evil cohort (Edward Mulhare), in a race against time to save the swinging world as we know it. Highlighted by a superb score from Jerry Goldsmith (available here as an isolated track).

Enjoy the extensive Julie Kirgo liner notes and film art packaged with the Blu-ray disc.

Reactions: dirtyoak
hey DB,
i actually saw this as a kid many years ago in the theatre lol

now, in my opinion, $29 is to much for just the 1 film

now if they had the 2nd film included ( In Like Flint ) i might consider :)

Last edited:
hey DB,
i actually saw this as a kid many years ago in the theatre lol

now, in my opinion, $29 is to much for just the 1 film

now if they had the 2nd film included ( In Like Flint ) i might consider :)

The thing about these Twilight Time editions is that they buy the licensing for the US for 3 years and they only make 3000 copies of each film.
And they pay everything up front so that it takes them quite a while just to break even.
I think they said it takes about 2000 unites to break even but I might be wrong.
The interview I read is here if you wanna read it for yourself and confirm wether or not my feeble mind has been able to retain the correct info.

That's why they have to have a bit of a high price on them and I don't think they will do any reductions on them.
And at least in the US this is the only edition on Blu-Ray that will be released in the next 3 years so it's up to you to decide wether wanna get it on blu or not for the next 3 years and I'd say it's a pretty good chance it would take more than 3 years for them to release it again but that depends on how well it sells.
There's 2-3 films that are OOS already and I'd say there's a high chance of those being released after Twilight Time's 3 year deal is done.

Last edited by a moderator: