Digibook Outlander: Season One, Volume One Blu-ray Digibook (Collector's Edition) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: March 3, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): $39.19
ORDER: Amazon.com

Outlander.jpg

So it looks like the slipcover is bigger than a standard BD case. Is it DVD-sized?
Very difficult to tell from those photos. Looks to me like the book is about the size of US Warner and Fox digibook releases, but the slipcover or box (whatever it Is) Is bigger and has a window in the front which shows the book inside - Strange.

Just got this and happy to report it's got a lenticular cover. Title on spine is embossed. Haven't opened it yet so not sure if it's a digibook.

Finally got to open this set and it is indeed a digibook inside the box. The lenticular is a separate card inside the box that is framed by the slipbox. Digibook is G2 sized. All in all a beautiful package. I just didn't realize it was Season 1 Part 1. There is space inside the box to accommodate Season 1 Part 2 when released.

Finally got to open this set and it is indeed a digibook inside the box. The lenticular is a separate card inside the box that is framed by the slipbox. Digibook is G2 sized. All in all a beautiful package. I just didn't realize it was Season 1 Part 1. There is space inside the box to accommodate Season 1 Part 2 when released.

Very nice! Just ordered mine - price currently $34.99.

Picked up a copy myself yesterday after work. The packaging is like a smaller version of the Lawrence of Arabia box set Sony released back in 2012. Please note the Target exclusive comes with a stationary set, which includes note cards, stickers, and envelopes.

Only got around to watching this for the first time last night and was highly impressed. Excellent production & an incredible score by Bear McCreary.