Mondo Over the Garden Wall

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Over the Garden Wall by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

"To me, OVER THE GARDEN WALL has some of the most established tones of the eerie, endearing, and unexplored for any cartoon I've seen. The world where Wirt and Greg find themselves adventuring is so well composed that it feels like a visual novel where anything can happen. I wanted to capture that same atmosphere for the poster and really stay true to the show's tagline 'into the unknown...' where you don't know what lies ahead, but you won't pass up the chance to seek it out." - Sam Wolfe Connelly

unnamed.png

Over the Garden Wall by George Bletsis. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

"I loved OVER THE GARDEN WALL from the very first episode - it reminded me of the offbeat cartoons that were always my favourites growing up. I have tried to stay true to the brilliant character designs, but have added my own spin so that the poster feels fresh and doesn't lean on the show too heavily. I also wanted to play on that vintage feel, so the colour palette is inspired by looking at old Russian children's book illustrations." - George Bletsis

unnamed1.jpg