Dates:

Perth - March 25 - 26 Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Adelaide - 1-2 April Adelaide Showgrounds
Melbourne - July 1-2 - Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre
Brisbane - September 23 - 24 Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre
Sydney - September 30 - October 1 - Sydney ICC

Last edited:
Never been is it worth going to?
This will be my third time going. Highly recommend it. Ive met some amazing celebs including Robert Englund, Karl Urban, Kevin Sorbo, Jonathan Rhy Davies. Just to name a few. Tons of popcultcha and merchandise booths, guest panels. Loads of stuff.

This will be my third time going. Highly recommend it. Ive met some amazing celebs including Robert Englund, Karl Urban, Kevin Sorbo, Jonathan Rhy Davies. Just to name a few. Tons of popcultcha and merchandise booths, guest panels. Loads of stuff.

Not been working for while but more than likely i get ticket and be away when its on
Wow platinum pass $600 does anyone really pay that?
I think even $50 is too much but then never been to one.
What celebs are in this one? Perth might exclude some celebs being out of the way.
Did you get anything signed? Or have you to pay for privilege?
Do ticket for these sell out quick. And not sure if to go or not rather spend the money on another blu ray lol.
I wondered if they had such things here like this?

Not been working for while but more than likely i get ticket and be away when its on
Wow platinum pass $600 does anyone really pay that?
I think even $50 is too much but then never been to one.
What celebs are in this one? Perth might exclude some celebs being out of the way.
Did you get anything signed? Or have you to pay for privilege?
Do ticket for these sell out quick. And not sure if to go or not rather spend the money on another blu ray lol.
I wondered if they had such things here like this?
Entry tickets are around $30. Ive never bothered with platinum too expensive though they do surprisingly sell out. $30 Tickets dont sell out. I go to the adelaide one. Adelaide and Perth have most of the same guests as their cons are so close together. Im really looking forward to meeting Jason Mamoa this year as he has just been announced hes coming. So many more guests to be announced in the coming weeks. I mostly get photos signed as ive got an album i put them in though u can get anything signed. You have to pay between $20 and $60 for an autograph. so worth it.

Entry tickets are around $30. Ive never bothered with platinum too expensive though they do surprisingly sell out. $30 Tickets dont sell out. I go to the adelaide one. Adelaide and Perth have most of the same guests as their cons are so close together. Im really looking forward to meeting Jason Mamoa this year as he has just been announced hes coming. So many more guests to be announced in the coming weeks. I mostly get photos signed as ive got an album i put them in though u can get anything signed. You have to pay between $20 and $60 for an autograph. so worth it.
What a celeb charges for a signing are gone the days they just signed or do they know if sold may fetch good money.
Did you get photos signed easy enough,what about any blu rays.
Im not upto date with recent celebs but any of these in movies.
Be nice to get a blu ray signed.
But saying that photos is good idea also.
So its $30? I thought i seen it was $50?

What a celeb charges for a signing are gone the days they just signed or do they know if sold may fetch good money.
Did you get photos signed easy enough,what about any blu rays.
Im not upto date with recent celebs but any of these in movies.
Be nice to get a blu ray signed.
But saying that photos is good idea also.
So its $30? I thought i seen it was $50?
Well i bought tickets last night online for $27 each. They go up to $30 online each in a few weeks. You can buy them at the door for around $40. These are 1 day passes. Weekend passes for both days are around $50.
Yes u can get blus signed. Posters, replicas, books, figures, anything really. Nothing such as metal or steel weaponry etc though unless u get them checked and approved by security when u first go in at the door.

Well i bought tickets last night online for $27 each. They go up to $30 online each in a few weeks. You can buy them at the door for around $40. These are 1 day passes. Weekend passes for both days are around $50.
Yes u can get blus signed. Posters, replicas, books, figures, anything really. Nothing such as metal or steel weaponry etc though unless u get them checked and approved by security when u first go in at the door.
It be good to know who the celebs are though do they just sign for certain time?have you waited in line to then be turned away?

It be good to know who the celebs are though do they just sign for certain time?have you waited in line to then be turned away?
Ive never been turned away as most sign all day with small breaks in between. Most also have a chat with u too. some are very talkative which is great. You can also pay to have professional photos with them too which I've done a few times.