Oz the Great and Powerful (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 4th, 2015
Purchase link: Oz the Great and Poweful (SOLD OUT)
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

oz1.jpg

oz2.jpg
oz3.jpg

Last edited:
You mind taking a pic of them both side by side @psychoscot ?

Would really like to see the difference. Had to order this today after seeing the pics.
Unfortunately not, was at my mates house earlier and it had just arrived. Not a film I'm bothered about owning lol. If I'm over his way tomorrow will get a pic [emoji3]

Reactions: Kizza
The only negative about this release is that it highlights just how awesome the upcoming Pixar titles could have been had Disney not mostly ballsed up the artwork. :(

I can see Into the Woods being another stunner though.

The only negative about this release is that it highlights just how awesome the upcoming Pixar titles could have been had Disney not mostly ballsed up the artwork. :(

I can see Into the Woods being another stunner though.
I'm also hoping Cinderella will have a nice finish, God awful film but it will be a present to someone who's getting snooty in her steelbook collecting lol.

Have to say, that is one of the best looking steels I've seen in a long time. Shame I'm not a fan of the film, otherwise it would be an instant purchase!

Have to say, that is one of the best looking steels I've seen in a long time. Shame I'm not a fan of the film, otherwise it would be an instant purchase!

funny isn't it, the aweful Disney flicks and box office bombs tend to get excellent steel treatment cos that's probably what would generate sales (especially with favorable pricing), but often times, the awesome movies get "meh" steel treatment cos we'll buy lol... well things are changing since too many steels are being put out, so collectors are being selective. See a popular title like PoTC didn't sell out lol (aweful Zavvi steel for the trilogy). I'm glad I ordered this Oz Zavvi steel though... very nice.

looking forward to getting this, I didn't like the film enough to pay for the blufans version, but for £16.14 (with code) thats how much I like it;-)
Thanks for all the pictures, zavvi did a great job, just hoping it arrives in mint condition as the last two zavvi steels I ordered arrived bent.

just out of curiosity, was the release date moved forward? I had it written down to set a side the money for this in two weeks.

Shipped today, ordered yesterday, not bad. On day 4 of waiting for My Jurassic park steelbooks to be shipped from amazon.de