Oz the Great and Powerful (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 4th, 2015
Purchase link: Oz the Great and Poweful (SOLD OUT)
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

oz1.jpg

oz2.jpg
oz3.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's arrived, it's a belter, very nice indeed. Including the 3D and selling at a decent price (£16 with discount) makes for a cracking Disney steel - bring on Tron come Monday! :)

Reactions: Metasyntactic
It's a nice steelbook, my spine has some slashes on the logo (will post pictures of it later when I'm home lol)

You can see them in certain light and feel them, very odd.

Mine's arrived, it's a belter, very nice indeed. Including the 3D and selling at a decent price (£16 with discount) makes for a cracking Disney steel - bring on Tron come Monday! :)
I'm so damn pleased with this Edition! :woot: A HUGE Thumbs up!

I concur. Im probably in a minority of people that really enjoyed this movie (im not a massive Franco fan, but the 3D is exceptionally rendered in this) and its a nice story. Very watchable.

But this is possibly one of my top 5 steelbooks. The embossing, the imagery is 360, its a 3D edition - again - reasonably priced (which should always be a factor - as we're fans/collectors - not cash machines!)

Well chuffed indeed.

However, unlike @Punker76, I missed Tron, so will now go and scour eBay for a ridiculously price copy (or the German version)

Very happy with the steel and love the film, anyone who hasn't seen this film. I'd recommend it, it's awesome