Pacific Rim (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #9) [China]

Which artwork would YOU choose for this release?

• Choice A

Votes: 256 51.0%
  • Choice B

Votes: 175 34.9%
  • Choice C

Votes: 71 14.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July, 2014
Notes: 3D+2D+Bonus disc, WEA, Exclusive Slipbox, Exclusive Photo Card

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/pac-rim-blufans-steelbook.html

pacificrim_full.jpg

pacificrim_front.jpg pacificrim_inside.jpg

Please vote in the poll! Which art would you choose?

Art A:
View attachment 57549

Art B:
View attachment 57550

Art C:
View attachment 57551

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
Not again mate. Still waiting for the tracking #

Unfortunately yes lovely steelbook but this has a 1/2 cm dent on the back and some warping on the front and some mark on the spine that I cannot rub out, I've had 6 BF releases and 3 have had damages, I've made a decision to pull out of all BF GB's due to constantly being disappointed when I open them.
It's really sad as they release the nicest Steelbooks!!

Reactions: lgans316
@taher I THANK YOU HOWEVER THIS IS NOW NEEDED TO CLEAN UP THE THREAD :D .

Just Amazing Edition from Blufans...:drool: :drool:

Many thanks to Kevin for this! :D

Pacific Rim Blufans

Slip Box

jc5Ibp.jpg

nDOg47.jpg

HZi7ce.jpg

VxLD9w.jpg

49KM32.jpg

q7piDC.jpg

uDU5iF.jpg

zV59Z6.jpg

kpV5lY.jpg

ncebJ1.jpg

Slip Box

3NPQSr.jpg

5A2Z9A.jpg

Steelbook

yXocsw.jpg

T3Wdhe.jpg

mvnHtb.jpg

pjKoXc.jpg

C9JCl4.jpg

ZuOxZK.jpg

ag0Gtn.jpg

1D4KPf.jpg

sbX3ET.jpg

H6r4jH.jpg

xYLXIT.jpg

Postcards

Qhla9z.jpg

wnuqc9.jpg

yyW1zf.jpg

YhUBgG.jpg

2s4Fcn.jpg

VtFZ6g.jpg

YsD6IN.jpg

P5GBP3.jpg

G5TahJ.jpg

X7FBYO.jpg

NtYI6n.jpg

m6Anb9.jpg

TcPpkI.jpg

UYA26F.jpg

yhdEpq.jpg

AhRhXs.jpg

KxZynE.jpg

Pacific Rim Blufans

l76bZG.jpg

P8NWAL.jpg

cW4HUC.jpg

3DBqJE.jpg

No. 733/2000

:Snap:

@earthscope

OOOOHHH I NEED CLEAN UNDIES. Those close ups SWOOON. JUST WHHOOOO.

@earthscope :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: That's fu**ing beautiful!!! :drool: That's fu**ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!! WOW! Thanks buddy! :notworthy: :cool: I can't wait to receive mine!!!!! :D

@Scary Hair LOL! :rofl: I agree, I too need new undies! I also need your Clean up Crew! My excitement made a mess all over my laptop screen... :naughty: :emb: :D :p

Anyone know where to get the sealable poly sleeves for these bigger steelbooks? I've got this coming, plus my rush steels etc that I want to protect and they won't go anywhere near a normal steelbook poly sleeve. Cheers. :woot:

P.S I'm aware of the plastic slips for them, just wanting to keep cost down if possible. :thumbs:

Ugh USPS :banghead: Didn't even bother to come up to my door (apt), just left a "sorry we missed you" slip. TODAY is the day (I hope). You better believe I'll be posting a couple pics once I have it in hand!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Anyone know where to get the sealable poly sleeves for these bigger steelbooks? I've got this coming, plus my rush steels etc that I want to protect and they won't go anywhere near a normal steelbook poly sleeve. Cheers. :woot:

P.S I'm aware of the plastic slips for them, just wanting to keep cost down if possible. :thumbs:

I bought some C5 size poly sleeve from ebay for Jumbo's and large slip boxes. See pic below ;)

Got them from these guys...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Cel...s_PapercraftTools_RL&var=&hash=item20d4590944

Just got home from work and 2 mins later postie knock at the door with this beauty :D :D :D

P1050801_zpsa9da48b1.jpg

@kron good enough! They haven't made a steelshell that will fit the slipboxes and steelbooks w/booklet yet! Can't wait for my Pacific Rim copy..