Pacific Rim (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #9) [China]

Which artwork would YOU choose for this release?

• Choice A

Votes: 256 51.0%
  • Choice B

Votes: 175 34.9%
  • Choice C

Votes: 71 14.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July, 2014
Notes: 3D+2D+Bonus disc, WEA, Exclusive Slipbox, Exclusive Photo Card

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/pac-rim-blufans-steelbook.html

pacificrim_full.jpg

pacificrim_front.jpg pacificrim_inside.jpg

Please vote in the poll! Which art would you choose?

Art A:
View attachment 57549

Art B:
View attachment 57550

Art C:
View attachment 57551

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
I see this is in the Ninja store, but does anyone know what country it would come from in the Ninja store. I'm trying work out what the postage might be and if I'm likely to get stung by customs. Sorry if wrong place, but I couldn't see where to ask questions in the store. Thanks.

Yeaaahh it arrived!!! :notworthy::notworthy: :ohno::ohno: Pics won't be as good as earth's, but I'm really happy with it. Briefly considered not opening it but that didn't last long :naughty: This steel is beautiful! Going to pop this in, crank up the surround sound, have a beer and kick this weekend off RIGHT :thumbs:
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo-6.JPG

I see this is in the Ninja store, but does anyone know what country it would come from in the Ninja store. I'm trying work out what the postage might be and if I'm likely to get stung by customs. Sorry if wrong place, but I couldn't see where to ask questions in the store. Thanks.

USA - shipping around $16 to UK ... can be marked whatever you like , merch or gift. $23 for 2

As for marvels
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/marvel-steel-pre-order-list.54598/

Last edited:
USA - shipping around $16 to UK ... can be marked whatever you like , merch or gift. $23 for 2

Thanks for the reply Wreck, but having totaled up things for September, I'm going to have to give this a miss for the time being. The cost of the Spider-Man and Transformer sets are starting to add up. Lol.