Pacific Rim (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #9) [China]

Which artwork would YOU choose for this release?

• Choice A

Votes: 256 51.0%
  • Choice B

Votes: 175 34.9%
  • Choice C

Votes: 71 14.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July, 2014
Notes: 3D+2D+Bonus disc, WEA, Exclusive Slipbox, Exclusive Photo Card

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/pac-rim-blufans-steelbook.html

pacificrim_full.jpg

pacificrim_front.jpg pacificrim_inside.jpg

Please vote in the poll! Which art would you choose?

Art A:
View attachment 57549

Art B:
View attachment 57550

Art C:
View attachment 57551

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to get worried and pissed. Mine states was on plane in China on September 2 and still has not arrived in the US for customs. As this is shipped with registered mail does anyone know if there is any insurance on it that I could get back for ot?

I wouldn't worry too much, sometimes it takes some time. However, if any problems occur I am sure that a solution will be found.

Picked up my copy today from the post office, because i wasn't at home yesterday when the postman tried to deliver it.
No damages at all and it looks great! :)

A great start for my Blufans-collection. :D

Reactions: Scary Hair
Congrats :thumbs:-but it´s a long and expensive way to go,if you want to complete your collection;)

I know, i know.. for the first i'm happy with the movies i really want to own, i won't just buy every Blufans release, just because it's Blufans. :)
Even though that's not actually a "collection" then..

However, i don't regret jumping on the BF-train (yet), and i attended to a few more GB's and will continue to do so (as long as my bank account will let me..).

The paint fishish IS SOMETHING ELSE. I wounder why other steelbook producers DO NOT aspire to the detail and finish on this :drool: .

@monsterzebra I LOVE ADORE MINE I hope you get the same ammout of eye burn and stroking it burn as I have got from it as I LOVE it SO MUCH :shy: .

CONGRATULATIONS on grabbing one flower :D .

THANK YOU sir! :D
I'm really glad i grabbed the flower, but i'm not quite shure yet how to handle it.. ^^

Surprised this is still available in the HDN shop, its a bit pricey with shipping costs outside of the US but still well worth it for the quality your getting. Def my fave SB this year.

• Helpful Post
@monsterzebra :shy: SORRY . I use it quite a lot in the real world and here. It's a term like sweetheart or , mate, dude rounder bouts where we live . I use it for people I like you like this relise so you got a flower :D . I forget people don’t relise's I'm female with my Avatar and user name :naughty:.

I THANK YOU for the Sir ! Glad that you like it. MY first Blufans too hoping for the new Godzilla too:woot: Have a look at the Japan Dredd for the finish ONLY one I have that is as SWEET as this. BOTH of them need this

@Hooch :hilarious: :notworthy: :drool: I LOVE YOU TOO :kiss: :D .

@monsterzebra :shy: SORRY . I use it quite a lot in the real world and here. It's a term like sweetheart or , mate, dude rounder bouts where we live . I use it for people I like you like this relise so you got a flower :D . I forget people don’t relise's I'm female with my Avatar and user name :naughty:.

I THANK YOU for the Sir ! Glad that you like it. MY first Blufans too hoping for the new Godzilla too:woot: Have a look at the Japan Dredd for the finish ONLY one I have that is as SWEET as this. BOTH of them need this

@Hooch :hilarious: :notworthy: :drool: I LOVE YOU TOO :kiss: :D .

Oh god, how embarrassing.. :bag::sorry:
Yes, that was very unexpecting! Probably because everyone's expecting a female avatar and a female-based username.. :confused:
But atleast my answer was in a correct context, so i understood the "flower" itself.^^

If you're so convinced from the steel, maybe i'll open it after work and be able to share your passion for it! :D

I'm especially looking forward to see how Blufans handles the Marvels! *__*

• Informative
Reactions: Ask
Oh god, how embarrassing.. :bag::sorry:
Yes, that was very unexpecting! Probably because everyone's expecting a female avatar and a female-based username.. :confused:
But atleast my answer was in a correct context, so i understood the "flower" itself.^^

If you're so convinced from the steel, maybe i'll open it after work and be able to share your passion for it! :D

I'm especially looking forward to see how Blufans handles the Marvels! *__*

NO PROBLEM AT ALL :woot: . The guys will tell you I'm NOT your average female :pI'm happiest with my movies , games and lawnmower yep lawnmower you read it right :thumbs:.

The fishish is like glass sheet black ice flawless perfection. Just a little word of warning IF AND WHEN you do open it the sliding in and out of the cardboard bit might just may mark the finish :ohno:. No cramming It all back in how you open it:stop:. I'v got mine in two padded envelopes and those in a giffy bag :giggle:.

I dont want to start on the Marvel cash cow felt so let down with Iron Man 2 . Just a little guarded with the Marvel lable:wow:.

HOWEVER BRING ON THE JAGGER'S and KAIJU'S I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THESE BAD BOYS :rofl::rofl:. My wallet is just about hanging on the edge ready to to join @bloodsnake007 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/r-i-p-to-my-wallet-bank-account.54312/ in it's hole . IF as these keep coming it will be down deep deep down with his and others I will be in good componey :LOL: BRING IT ON :smug: .

NO PROBLEM AT ALL :woot: . The guys will tell you I'm NOT your average female :pI'm happiest with my movies , games and lawnmower yep lawnmower you read it right :thumbs:.

The fishish is like glass sheet black ice flawless perfection. Just a little word of warning IF AND WHEN you do open it the sliding in and out of the cardboard bit might just may mark the finish :ohno:. No cramming It all back in how you open it:stop:. I'v got mine in two padded envelopes and those in a giffy bag :giggle:.

I dont want to start on the Marvel cash cow felt so let down with Iron Man 2 . Just a little guarded with the Marvel lable:wow:.

HOWEVER BRING ON THE JAGGER'S and KAIJU'S I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THESE BAD BOYS :rofl::rofl:. My wallet is just about hanging on the edge ready to to join @bloodsnake007 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/r-i-p-to-my-wallet-bank-account.54312/ in it's hole . IF as these keep coming it will be down deep deep down with his and others I will be in good componey :LOL: BRING IT ON :smug: .
LMFAO! :rofl: :hilarious: BEST. POST. EVER!!!!! :woot: :notworthy:
yourock.gif

Love you @Scary Hair! :drool: :kiss: :cool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and Scary Hair
Yeah it's true that if you put any high gloss steelbook back into the slipcase you will most likely leave fine little scratches on whatever side the art cards or booklet slide against. Learned this the hard way with the pianist..

what I do now is poly pag the steelbook, use little tiny bits of tape close the pointy ends of the poly bag (wasn't sure how to describe it...the corners) and now I can slide the steelbook and other things back in the slip case. Doesn't work with everything (blu fans Jack reacher for example).

Hello ninjas! This release is intriguing. I am new to Blufans exclusives. Can somebody please enlighten me if all of their releases are like this? Do they sell different variations like 1/4 slip, with lenticular, etc. This is a fullslip obviously..

@bloodsnake007 WE BOTH POPPED THE Blufans cherry with this one . WHAT A FUGGING CHERRY IT IS . JUST EXQUISITE :woot: :D.

@Dan
This is my one and only. I know Wreck It Ralph had paint issues. Thire is a thread here https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/blufans-steelbook-retailer-chat-thread.35483/ . UP and Frozen have diffrent slips. I know thay take flipping yonks for them to reach fruition the wait with this was WELL WORTH IT.

I know another Ninja will be able to help more :) sorry that I carnt:(.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hello ninjas! This release is intriguing. I am new to Blufans exclusives. Can somebody please enlighten me if all of their releases are like this? Do they sell different variations like 1/4 slip, with lenticular, etc. This is a fullslip obviously..
They do have variations but they tend to be full slips more often than not. Those full slips are usually 2D or 3D with a lenticular cover. You are best to do a search for blu-fans on the forum and you will be able to see their different releases.:)

• Helpful Post
They do have variations but they tend to be full slips more often than not. Those full slips are usually 2D or 3D with a lenticular cover. You are best to do a search for blu-fans on the forum and you will be able to see their different releases.:)
Thanks. I thought like Kimchi, all 3 variations are available in one product. Since I missed the group buy for this, I was willing to settle for just a 1/4 slip or even plain version of the steelbook, but it appears only fullslip is available for this release.

Thanks. I thought like Kimchi, all 3 variations are available in one product. Since I missed the group buy for this, I was willing to settle for just a 1/4 slip or even plain version of the steelbook, but it appears only fullslip is available for this release.
Yes this is the only Blu-fans release for Pacific Rim. For other releases such as Monsters University, Wreck it Ralph, and UP there has been a standard full slip and a lenticular slip. Up did also have a gift set available though. There are usually a couple of versions for each release but they are generally full slips. Each title varies so it is worth looking at which versions are available for each one.:thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: Dan
Dear Ninjas!

So, I just received my copy for this bad boy. This is my first ever purchase via HiDefNinja.com and I am really glad to report that the package has arrived in excellent condition. I don't know where to specifically provide my feedback, so I decided to let everyone know how remarkably smooth my transaction was with HDN in this thread. Feel free to move it elsewhere appropriate if required. Many thanks again!

Sincerely,
Dan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414045297.841129.jpg