Pacific Rim (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #9) [China]

Which artwork would YOU choose for this release?

• Choice A

Votes: 256 51.0%
  • Choice B

Votes: 175 34.9%
  • Choice C

Votes: 71 14.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July, 2014
Notes: 3D+2D+Bonus disc, WEA, Exclusive Slipbox, Exclusive Photo Card

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/pac-rim-blufans-steelbook.html

pacificrim_full.jpg

pacificrim_front.jpg pacificrim_inside.jpg

Please vote in the poll! Which art would you choose?

Art A:
View attachment 57549

Art B:
View attachment 57550

Art C:
View attachment 57551

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
@Dan thanks for letting us know, I was wondering what you are saying, so how did it come in the mail, was it in a strong box and your steel was protected with plenty of bubble wrap to be well protected ? you copy seems Flawless from what I see.

I pre ordered mine like in March, when it was first announced and it will be shipped with my Frozen blufans order when it will be released...I'd say look around Frozen blufans will definitely be a collector Item, especially the Ultimate Edition (UE) but I prefer the Anna Version as I am used of seeing the Elsa version on the kimchi Lenticular exclusive.

Be careful as buying every blufans can be very expensive, make sure you love the movie to be worth buying them as they are not cheap.

Dear Ninjas!

So, I just received my copy for this bad boy. This is my first ever purchase via HiDefNinja.com and I am really glad to report that the package has arrived in excellent condition. I don't know where to specifically provide my feedback, so I decided to let everyone know how remarkably smooth my transaction was with HDN in this thread. Feel free to move it elsewhere appropriate if required. Many thanks again!

Sincerely,
Dan

View attachment 110181
Thanks for the update Dan, it looks good!:thumbs:

Reactions: Dan
@Dan thanks for letting us know, I was wondering what you are saying, so how did it come in the mail, was it in a strong box and your steel was protected with plenty of bubble wrap to be well protected ? you copy seems Flawless from what I see.

I pre ordered mine like in March, when it was first announced and it will be shipped with my Frozen blufans order when it will be released...I'd say look around Frozen blufans will definitely be a collector Item, especially the Ultimate Edition (UE) but I prefer the Anna Version as I am used of seeing the Elsa version on the kimchi Lenticular exclusive.

Be careful as buying every blufans can be very expensive, make sure you love the movie to be worth buying them as they are not cheap.
Yes! The precious item was wrapped with bubble wrap, then a piece of the cardboard was placed on both face sides to reinforce protection. The box was decent - size was just enough to fit the item. I personally think it's better than the box Zavvi uses.

You are right! Blufans are really expensive, so I am being very very VERY selective. Too bad I can't say no to their Marvel releases. They look really nice and since I don't have the steelbooks for most of those titles, I think it'll be worth it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414097659.422686.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414097708.406904.jpg

Last edited:
yes the blufans seems to be tight in boxex depending where you purchase, a little bigger would have been better...

if you don't have any of the Marvel then for sure go ahead, I have almost all of them and still ordered the Marvel Blufans series

Nice looking steelbook with great artwork and detail you cant expect any better from Blufans thanks for the pics mate...

This was the one that did it for me and got me hooked on Blufans. I had never spent so much on a single movie before, but I splurged and now I'm trying to play catch up. I didn't get the Blufans bug until it was too late, and I missed out on Frozen, unfortunately.

I was a little disappointed that neither the slip or the SteelBook for this had any embossing though. Still, it's easily the best release for what I thought was an awesome effing movie.

Reactions: tridon